Nicki Minaj has her own comic book and it’s so fitting of her animated character and zany style as an artist.
“Fame: Nicki Minaj” is now out and available to the public and all of her screaming fans.
The from-rags-to-riches new age Barbie of Hip Hop is the latest celebrity of the new comic book series that explores the lives of big stars.
As monumental as this series is, there will be two covers of this issue available in print and for digital download.
Produced by Bluewater Comics, the company specializes in three lines of biography comics including Female Force, Political Power, and Fame.
Upcoming series will feature stories on Robbie Williams and Adele.
You can purchase the comic book here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here