Nicki Minaj has her own comic book and it’s so fitting of her animated character and zany style as an artist.
“Fame: Nicki Minaj” is now out and available to the public and all of her screaming fans.
The from-rags-to-riches new age Barbie of Hip Hop is the latest celebrity of the new comic book series that explores the lives of big stars.
As monumental as this series is, there will be two covers of this issue available in print and for digital download.
Produced by Bluewater Comics, the company specializes in three lines of biography comics including Female Force, Political Power, and Fame.
Upcoming series will feature stories on Robbie Williams and Adele.
You can purchase the comic book here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here