Nicki Minaj has her own comic book and it’s so fitting of her animated character and zany style as an artist.
“Fame: Nicki Minaj” is now out and available to the public and all of her screaming fans.
The from-rags-to-riches new age Barbie of Hip Hop is the latest celebrity of the new comic book series that explores the lives of big stars.
As monumental as this series is, there will be two covers of this issue available in print and for digital download.
Produced by Bluewater Comics, the company specializes in three lines of biography comics including Female Force, Political Power, and Fame.
Upcoming series will feature stories on Robbie Williams and Adele.
You can purchase the comic book here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here