Nicki Minaj has her own comic book and it’s so fitting of her animated character and zany style as an artist.
“Fame: Nicki Minaj” is now out and available to the public and all of her screaming fans.
The from-rags-to-riches new age Barbie of Hip Hop is the latest celebrity of the new comic book series that explores the lives of big stars.
As monumental as this series is, there will be two covers of this issue available in print and for digital download.
Produced by Bluewater Comics, the company specializes in three lines of biography comics including Female Force, Political Power, and Fame.
Upcoming series will feature stories on Robbie Williams and Adele.
You can purchase the comic book here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here