*After winning an Oscar for “The Help” last year, Octavia Spencer said she would treat herself to a breast lift as a reward. On “The View” this morning, she revealed that it’s a done deal.
“I got them a little bit smaller, and a little lift,” she said. “You probably can’t tell too much.”
Last year, she told Parade magazine, “I am going to get my boobs lifted. That’s going to be my first gift. I’m going to do that. I figured going into my 40s I want my boobs where they were when I was 17.”
Also on “The View,” Spencer said she has lost 20 pounds in four months on the Sensa weight loss program. (The plan is that you sprinkle Sensa on your food to lose weight.) She said it fits her life, and she went into the program with an anti-diet attitude.
She said the program helped her with portion control by reigning in her appetite.
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Allergic to Clothes: Indian Farmer Has Been Naked for 40 Years!
- Pres. Obama to Appear on NBC’s ‘Running Wild With Bear Grylls’…For Real
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here