*After winning an Oscar for “The Help” last year, Octavia Spencer said she would treat herself to a breast lift as a reward. On “The View” this morning, she revealed that it’s a done deal.
“I got them a little bit smaller, and a little lift,” she said. “You probably can’t tell too much.”
Last year, she told Parade magazine, “I am going to get my boobs lifted. That’s going to be my first gift. I’m going to do that. I figured going into my 40s I want my boobs where they were when I was 17.”
Also on “The View,” Spencer said she has lost 20 pounds in four months on the Sensa weight loss program. (The plan is that you sprinkle Sensa on your food to lose weight.) She said it fits her life, and she went into the program with an anti-diet attitude.
She said the program helped her with portion control by reigning in her appetite.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here