*After winning an Oscar for “The Help” last year, Octavia Spencer said she would treat herself to a breast lift as a reward. On “The View” this morning, she revealed that it’s a done deal.
“I got them a little bit smaller, and a little lift,” she said. “You probably can’t tell too much.”
Last year, she told Parade magazine, “I am going to get my boobs lifted. That’s going to be my first gift. I’m going to do that. I figured going into my 40s I want my boobs where they were when I was 17.”
Also on “The View,” Spencer said she has lost 20 pounds in four months on the Sensa weight loss program. (The plan is that you sprinkle Sensa on your food to lose weight.) She said it fits her life, and she went into the program with an anti-diet attitude.
She said the program helped her with portion control by reigning in her appetite.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here