*After winning an Oscar for “The Help” last year, Octavia Spencer said she would treat herself to a breast lift as a reward. On “The View” this morning, she revealed that it’s a done deal.
“I got them a little bit smaller, and a little lift,” she said. “You probably can’t tell too much.”
Last year, she told Parade magazine, “I am going to get my boobs lifted. That’s going to be my first gift. I’m going to do that. I figured going into my 40s I want my boobs where they were when I was 17.”
Also on “The View,” Spencer said she has lost 20 pounds in four months on the Sensa weight loss program. (The plan is that you sprinkle Sensa on your food to lose weight.) She said it fits her life, and she went into the program with an anti-diet attitude.
She said the program helped her with portion control by reigning in her appetite.
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here