*After winning an Oscar for “The Help” last year, Octavia Spencer said she would treat herself to a breast lift as a reward. On “The View” this morning, she revealed that it’s a done deal.
“I got them a little bit smaller, and a little lift,” she said. “You probably can’t tell too much.”
Last year, she told Parade magazine, “I am going to get my boobs lifted. That’s going to be my first gift. I’m going to do that. I figured going into my 40s I want my boobs where they were when I was 17.”
Also on “The View,” Spencer said she has lost 20 pounds in four months on the Sensa weight loss program. (The plan is that you sprinkle Sensa on your food to lose weight.) She said it fits her life, and she went into the program with an anti-diet attitude.
She said the program helped her with portion control by reigning in her appetite.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here