*OJ Simpson didn’t let a little incarceration stop him from throwing a Super Bowl party.
According to the New York Post, Simpson had a bunch of his inmate buddies over to watch the big game.
His producer friend Norman Pardo told the Post that Simpson hosted the gathering in his cell at Lovelock Correctional Center in Nevada. He’s serving a 33-year sentence for kidnapping and armed robbery and according to Pardo, he’s one of the few inmates to actually own a television.
“If you have the money, you can buy a TV at the inmate store and put it in your cell,”
Pardo explained, before adding “He’s like the Godfather of the prison now.”
Pardo is apparently hoping to sell a movie about Simpson, entitled “Unpromotable,” which is all about Pardo’s efforts to rehabilitate Simpson’s public image after his acquittal of murder in 1995.
“It shows what it’s like to promote the most unpromotable man on the planet,” Pardo explains.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé's Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- 'Family Feud' Contestant Can't Believe She's the 'Worst Ever' (WATCH)
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here