*OJ Simpson didn’t let a little incarceration stop him from throwing a Super Bowl party.
According to the New York Post, Simpson had a bunch of his inmate buddies over to watch the big game.
His producer friend Norman Pardo told the Post that Simpson hosted the gathering in his cell at Lovelock Correctional Center in Nevada. He’s serving a 33-year sentence for kidnapping and armed robbery and according to Pardo, he’s one of the few inmates to actually own a television.
“If you have the money, you can buy a TV at the inmate store and put it in your cell,”
Pardo explained, before adding “He’s like the Godfather of the prison now.”
Pardo is apparently hoping to sell a movie about Simpson, entitled “Unpromotable,” which is all about Pardo’s efforts to rehabilitate Simpson’s public image after his acquittal of murder in 1995.
“It shows what it’s like to promote the most unpromotable man on the planet,” Pardo explains.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here