*OJ Simpson didn’t let a little incarceration stop him from throwing a Super Bowl party.
According to the New York Post, Simpson had a bunch of his inmate buddies over to watch the big game.
His producer friend Norman Pardo told the Post that Simpson hosted the gathering in his cell at Lovelock Correctional Center in Nevada. He’s serving a 33-year sentence for kidnapping and armed robbery and according to Pardo, he’s one of the few inmates to actually own a television.
“If you have the money, you can buy a TV at the inmate store and put it in your cell,”
Pardo explained, before adding “He’s like the Godfather of the prison now.”
Pardo is apparently hoping to sell a movie about Simpson, entitled “Unpromotable,” which is all about Pardo’s efforts to rehabilitate Simpson’s public image after his acquittal of murder in 1995.
“It shows what it’s like to promote the most unpromotable man on the planet,” Pardo explains.
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here