*OJ Simpson didn’t let a little incarceration stop him from throwing a Super Bowl party.
According to the New York Post, Simpson had a bunch of his inmate buddies over to watch the big game.
His producer friend Norman Pardo told the Post that Simpson hosted the gathering in his cell at Lovelock Correctional Center in Nevada. He’s serving a 33-year sentence for kidnapping and armed robbery and according to Pardo, he’s one of the few inmates to actually own a television.
“If you have the money, you can buy a TV at the inmate store and put it in your cell,”
Pardo explained, before adding “He’s like the Godfather of the prison now.”
Pardo is apparently hoping to sell a movie about Simpson, entitled “Unpromotable,” which is all about Pardo’s efforts to rehabilitate Simpson’s public image after his acquittal of murder in 1995.
“It shows what it’s like to promote the most unpromotable man on the planet,” Pardo explains.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here