*OJ Simpson didn’t let a little incarceration stop him from throwing a Super Bowl party.
According to the New York Post, Simpson had a bunch of his inmate buddies over to watch the big game.
His producer friend Norman Pardo told the Post that Simpson hosted the gathering in his cell at Lovelock Correctional Center in Nevada. He’s serving a 33-year sentence for kidnapping and armed robbery and according to Pardo, he’s one of the few inmates to actually own a television.
“If you have the money, you can buy a TV at the inmate store and put it in your cell,”
Pardo explained, before adding “He’s like the Godfather of the prison now.”
Pardo is apparently hoping to sell a movie about Simpson, entitled “Unpromotable,” which is all about Pardo’s efforts to rehabilitate Simpson’s public image after his acquittal of murder in 1995.
“It shows what it’s like to promote the most unpromotable man on the planet,” Pardo explains.
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here