*Some say the Oklahoma City Thunder‘s lightning quick point guard Russell Westbrook is a narcissistic hot head. And based on his response to a reporter’s question recently, that description might not be too far off.
After 109 to 94 loss to the Utah Jazz before the All-Star break, a reporter asked Westbrook about the Thunder’s effort .. . or lack thereof. A fairly standard, if not cliché question. In other words, “did they win because you played poorly and gave them the game?” After all, OKC at the time was 10 games ahead of the Jazz and should’ve easily won.
Well, as far as Westbrook was concerned, that was a crazy question and since you read the headline you know the rest.
“What? Bro what are you talking about man? I’m out man,” he said turning his back to the reporters. “Ya’ll N*gg*s trippin’.”
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here