*Some say the Oklahoma City Thunder‘s lightning quick point guard Russell Westbrook is a narcissistic hot head. And based on his response to a reporter’s question recently, that description might not be too far off.
After 109 to 94 loss to the Utah Jazz before the All-Star break, a reporter asked Westbrook about the Thunder’s effort .. . or lack thereof. A fairly standard, if not cliché question. In other words, “did they win because you played poorly and gave them the game?” After all, OKC at the time was 10 games ahead of the Jazz and should’ve easily won.
Well, as far as Westbrook was concerned, that was a crazy question and since you read the headline you know the rest.
“What? Bro what are you talking about man? I’m out man,” he said turning his back to the reporters. “Ya’ll N*gg*s trippin’.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Jada Pinkett Smith on ‘Gotham’ Return; Living in All-DC Comics Household
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here