*Some say the Oklahoma City Thunder‘s lightning quick point guard Russell Westbrook is a narcissistic hot head. And based on his response to a reporter’s question recently, that description might not be too far off.
After 109 to 94 loss to the Utah Jazz before the All-Star break, a reporter asked Westbrook about the Thunder’s effort .. . or lack thereof. A fairly standard, if not cliché question. In other words, “did they win because you played poorly and gave them the game?” After all, OKC at the time was 10 games ahead of the Jazz and should’ve easily won.
Well, as far as Westbrook was concerned, that was a crazy question and since you read the headline you know the rest.
“What? Bro what are you talking about man? I’m out man,” he said turning his back to the reporters. “Ya’ll N*gg*s trippin’.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Author of Kids Book Showing Happy Slaves Also Had Reservations
- Former Black Panthers Applaud Beyoncé’s Super Bowl Performance
- Steven Ivory: Maurice White’s Forever Hip Place
- Sheryl Lee Ralph: 'Where's My NAACP Image Award?' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here