*Some say the Oklahoma City Thunder‘s lightning quick point guard Russell Westbrook is a narcissistic hot head. And based on his response to a reporter’s question recently, that description might not be too far off.
After 109 to 94 loss to the Utah Jazz before the All-Star break, a reporter asked Westbrook about the Thunder’s effort .. . or lack thereof. A fairly standard, if not cliché question. In other words, “did they win because you played poorly and gave them the game?” After all, OKC at the time was 10 games ahead of the Jazz and should’ve easily won.
Well, as far as Westbrook was concerned, that was a crazy question and since you read the headline you know the rest.
“What? Bro what are you talking about man? I’m out man,” he said turning his back to the reporters. “Ya’ll N*gg*s trippin’.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here