*Animal rights group PETA is on Beyonce’s case again – this time for her Super Bowl costume that contained leather, iguana and python skin, in addition to nylon and other man-made materials.
“We would take a bet that if Beyoncé watched our video exposés…she’d probably not want to be seen again in anything made of snakes, lizards, rabbits, or other animals who died painfully,” People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals told E! News. “Today’s fashions are trending toward humane vegan options, and Beyoncé’s Super Bowl outfit missed the mark on that score.”
Last month, PETA went after Bey for the Christian Dior mink coat that she wore to the presidential inauguration.
PETA did, however, have find something to cheer about after the Super Bowl: They applauded the complete absence of great apes in this year’s batch of commercials, taking special note of CareerBuilder.com’s decision to not once again dress chimps in suits and ties for human amusement.
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here