*Phaedra Parks has developed a large fan base and could be large enough for her own, wild reality show.
Bravo thinks so too. But the superstar lawyer and funeral planner is beyond the dollar signs and sees no sense in exploiting the little privacy her family has left to have her own show. She turned down spin off offers.
“I don’t want my mama suing me. I don’t want my parents disowning me because of a TV show,” the pregnant attorney told Perez Hilton.
She didn’t say anyone by name, but we can guess her former co-star Kim Zolciak was the one she was referring to. Kim has experienced some drama with her family since popping out a few kids of her own and putting all her business out there on the streets.
That’s not the Georgia peach way.
“I don’t want to have to fight with my husband or my mama,” Phaedra added.
Besides that, her life is much too hectic for a second show. Phaedra’s got a life and things to do!
“First of all, everyone sees enough of our life already and it’s very invasive. You don’t have a lot of privacy just on being on the ‘Housewives’ in general. There always has to be some drama,” she added.
We know that’s right. You go girl.
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Bay Area Man Finds Twenty Dollars and Uses it to Win $1 Million!
- Health: Is Your Pee Trying to Tell You Something?
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Walks Over; Venus Grinds to Victory; Sloane Stephens Dismissed Early
- New James Bond Author Says Idris Elba is ‘Too Street’ to Play 007
- Bill O’Reilly Vows to Put #BlackLivesMatter Out of Business, Compares Group to KKK (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here