*Phaedra Parks has developed a large fan base and could be large enough for her own, wild reality show.
Bravo thinks so too. But the superstar lawyer and funeral planner is beyond the dollar signs and sees no sense in exploiting the little privacy her family has left to have her own show. She turned down spin off offers.
“I don’t want my mama suing me. I don’t want my parents disowning me because of a TV show,” the pregnant attorney told Perez Hilton.
She didn’t say anyone by name, but we can guess her former co-star Kim Zolciak was the one she was referring to. Kim has experienced some drama with her family since popping out a few kids of her own and putting all her business out there on the streets.
That’s not the Georgia peach way.
“I don’t want to have to fight with my husband or my mama,” Phaedra added.
Besides that, her life is much too hectic for a second show. Phaedra’s got a life and things to do!
“First of all, everyone sees enough of our life already and it’s very invasive. You don’t have a lot of privacy just on being on the ‘Housewives’ in general. There always has to be some drama,” she added.
We know that’s right. You go girl.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here