*Phaedra Parks has developed a large fan base and could be large enough for her own, wild reality show.
Bravo thinks so too. But the superstar lawyer and funeral planner is beyond the dollar signs and sees no sense in exploiting the little privacy her family has left to have her own show. She turned down spin off offers.
“I don’t want my mama suing me. I don’t want my parents disowning me because of a TV show,” the pregnant attorney told Perez Hilton.
She didn’t say anyone by name, but we can guess her former co-star Kim Zolciak was the one she was referring to. Kim has experienced some drama with her family since popping out a few kids of her own and putting all her business out there on the streets.
That’s not the Georgia peach way.
“I don’t want to have to fight with my husband or my mama,” Phaedra added.
Besides that, her life is much too hectic for a second show. Phaedra’s got a life and things to do!
“First of all, everyone sees enough of our life already and it’s very invasive. You don’t have a lot of privacy just on being on the ‘Housewives’ in general. There always has to be some drama,” she added.
We know that’s right. You go girl.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here