*Phaedra Parks has developed a large fan base and could be large enough for her own, wild reality show.
Bravo thinks so too. But the superstar lawyer and funeral planner is beyond the dollar signs and sees no sense in exploiting the little privacy her family has left to have her own show. She turned down spin off offers.
“I don’t want my mama suing me. I don’t want my parents disowning me because of a TV show,” the pregnant attorney told Perez Hilton.
She didn’t say anyone by name, but we can guess her former co-star Kim Zolciak was the one she was referring to. Kim has experienced some drama with her family since popping out a few kids of her own and putting all her business out there on the streets.
That’s not the Georgia peach way.
“I don’t want to have to fight with my husband or my mama,” Phaedra added.
Besides that, her life is much too hectic for a second show. Phaedra’s got a life and things to do!
“First of all, everyone sees enough of our life already and it’s very invasive. You don’t have a lot of privacy just on being on the ‘Housewives’ in general. There always has to be some drama,” she added.
We know that’s right. You go girl.
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Jersey Police Looking for Suspect in Shooting at Big Sean, J. Cole Concert
- WATCH: 'Legend of the Mantamji' Live Action Short
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here