*Michael Jackson’s eldest son has officially entered the workforce – at the age of 16.
“Entertainment Tonight” announced Monday that it has made Prince Michael Jackson an on-air correspondent.
His first task for the show was last weekend’s press junket for “Disney’s “Oz: the Great and Powerful” in Pasadena. During his interview with director Sam Raimi and actors James Franco and Zach Braff, he asked the trio for advice on how to get started in the entertainment business.
“I’m looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor,” Jackson tells “ET’s” Brooke Anderson in the first footage from his gig, which aired on Monday.
Because he’s a minor, Jackson’s appearances on “ET” will likely be few and far between, but the show’s announcement promised his “Oz” reporting will be featured throughout the week.
Watch the video below:
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here