*Michael Jackson’s eldest son has officially entered the workforce – at the age of 16.
“Entertainment Tonight” announced Monday that it has made Prince Michael Jackson an on-air correspondent.
His first task for the show was last weekend’s press junket for “Disney’s “Oz: the Great and Powerful” in Pasadena. During his interview with director Sam Raimi and actors James Franco and Zach Braff, he asked the trio for advice on how to get started in the entertainment business.
“I’m looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor,” Jackson tells “ET’s” Brooke Anderson in the first footage from his gig, which aired on Monday.
Because he’s a minor, Jackson’s appearances on “ET” will likely be few and far between, but the show’s announcement promised his “Oz” reporting will be featured throughout the week.
Watch the video below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here