*Michael Jackson’s eldest son has officially entered the workforce – at the age of 16.
“Entertainment Tonight” announced Monday that it has made Prince Michael Jackson an on-air correspondent.
His first task for the show was last weekend’s press junket for “Disney’s “Oz: the Great and Powerful” in Pasadena. During his interview with director Sam Raimi and actors James Franco and Zach Braff, he asked the trio for advice on how to get started in the entertainment business.
“I’m looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor,” Jackson tells “ET’s” Brooke Anderson in the first footage from his gig, which aired on Monday.
Because he’s a minor, Jackson’s appearances on “ET” will likely be few and far between, but the show’s announcement promised his “Oz” reporting will be featured throughout the week.
Watch the video below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- PA Judge Rules Bill Cosby Trial Can Proceed on All Charges
- Prince Fans Confused After Minnesota Declares ‘Beyonce Day’
- Bishop Eddie Long To Discuss Struggles During Sex Scandal on ‘Steve Harvey’
- Erica Campbell: 'I Didn't Takeover' Yolanda Adams' Radio Slot [EUR Exclusive]
- Mike Epps Shows it's Never Too Late: Graduates High School at 45
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here