*Michael Jackson’s eldest son has officially entered the workforce – at the age of 16.
“Entertainment Tonight” announced Monday that it has made Prince Michael Jackson an on-air correspondent.
His first task for the show was last weekend’s press junket for “Disney’s “Oz: the Great and Powerful” in Pasadena. During his interview with director Sam Raimi and actors James Franco and Zach Braff, he asked the trio for advice on how to get started in the entertainment business.
“I’m looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor,” Jackson tells “ET’s” Brooke Anderson in the first footage from his gig, which aired on Monday.
Because he’s a minor, Jackson’s appearances on “ET” will likely be few and far between, but the show’s announcement promised his “Oz” reporting will be featured throughout the week.
Watch the video below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here