*Michael Jackson’s eldest son has officially entered the workforce – at the age of 16.
“Entertainment Tonight” announced Monday that it has made Prince Michael Jackson an on-air correspondent.
His first task for the show was last weekend’s press junket for “Disney’s “Oz: the Great and Powerful” in Pasadena. During his interview with director Sam Raimi and actors James Franco and Zach Braff, he asked the trio for advice on how to get started in the entertainment business.
“I’m looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor,” Jackson tells “ET’s” Brooke Anderson in the first footage from his gig, which aired on Monday.
Because he’s a minor, Jackson’s appearances on “ET” will likely be few and far between, but the show’s announcement promised his “Oz” reporting will be featured throughout the week.
Watch the video below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here