It’s none other than Michael Jackson’s eldest son, Prince Michael Jackson.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, he will appear in the season finale of The CW’s “90210.”
Jackson will play Cooper, a trauma victim who bonds with Silver (Jessica Stroup) over the realization of how precious life is. The Reporter says he’s filming his guest spot this week.
The news comes just one week after Entertainment Tonight announced that the 16-year-old Jackson would be joining the entertainment newsmagazine as an on-air correspondent.
“I’m looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor,” Jackson told ET’s Brooke Anderson last week.
Young Jackson is the latest guest celeb to guest star on this season’s “90210.” Other names have included Carly Rae Jepsen, Ryan Lochte, Nelly Furtado, Carmen Electra, Ne-Yo, Denise Richards, Taio Cruz, Joey McIntyre and Terrell Owens.
You can check out “90210” at 9 pm every Monday on The CW.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- 'The Music of ‘Underground': Behind-the-Scenes with John Legend on Slave Thriller
- Lamar Odom On Way to Full Recovery; Almost Living on His Own
- Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote. Here's why ...
- #BlackLivesMatter Activist Commits Suicide on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here