It’s none other than Michael Jackson’s eldest son, Prince Michael Jackson.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, he will appear in the season finale of The CW’s “90210.”
Jackson will play Cooper, a trauma victim who bonds with Silver (Jessica Stroup) over the realization of how precious life is. The Reporter says he’s filming his guest spot this week.
The news comes just one week after Entertainment Tonight announced that the 16-year-old Jackson would be joining the entertainment newsmagazine as an on-air correspondent.
“I’m looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor,” Jackson told ET’s Brooke Anderson last week.
Young Jackson is the latest guest celeb to guest star on this season’s “90210.” Other names have included Carly Rae Jepsen, Ryan Lochte, Nelly Furtado, Carmen Electra, Ne-Yo, Denise Richards, Taio Cruz, Joey McIntyre and Terrell Owens.
You can check out “90210” at 9 pm every Monday on The CW.
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Flanagan’s Family Releases Statement in Aftermath of Virginia Shooting (WATCH)
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Karen Clark Sheard is ‘Destined to Win’; New Album Debuts at #2
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here