It’s none other than Michael Jackson’s eldest son, Prince Michael Jackson.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, he will appear in the season finale of The CW’s “90210.”
Jackson will play Cooper, a trauma victim who bonds with Silver (Jessica Stroup) over the realization of how precious life is. The Reporter says he’s filming his guest spot this week.
The news comes just one week after Entertainment Tonight announced that the 16-year-old Jackson would be joining the entertainment newsmagazine as an on-air correspondent.
“I’m looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor,” Jackson told ET’s Brooke Anderson last week.
Young Jackson is the latest guest celeb to guest star on this season’s “90210.” Other names have included Carly Rae Jepsen, Ryan Lochte, Nelly Furtado, Carmen Electra, Ne-Yo, Denise Richards, Taio Cruz, Joey McIntyre and Terrell Owens.
You can check out “90210” at 9 pm every Monday on The CW.
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here