Yep, you guessed it, Quvenzhané [Kwe-VEN-zhah-nay] Wallis. The young star has captured the world with her magical spirit and could be leading the cast.
Sony Pictures told EW that a decision hasn’t been made yet, but it’s pretty much confirmed that Willow is out of the picture simply because she aged out.
“Willow was supposed to be doing Annie, we got Jay-Z to do the movie, go the studio to come in and Willow had such a difficult time on tour with ‘Whip my Hair’ and she said, ‘You know Daddy,’ I don’t think so,” Will Smith said, adding that his daughter also told him, “I have a better idea, how about I just be 12.”
Quvenzhané will be 10 years old by the time shooting begins.
Hey, wait a sec, can Quvenzhané even sing?!
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here