Yep, you guessed it, Quvenzhané [Kwe-VEN-zhah-nay] Wallis. The young star has captured the world with her magical spirit and could be leading the cast.
Sony Pictures told EW that a decision hasn’t been made yet, but it’s pretty much confirmed that Willow is out of the picture simply because she aged out.
“Willow was supposed to be doing Annie, we got Jay-Z to do the movie, go the studio to come in and Willow had such a difficult time on tour with ‘Whip my Hair’ and she said, ‘You know Daddy,’ I don’t think so,” Will Smith said, adding that his daughter also told him, “I have a better idea, how about I just be 12.”
Quvenzhané will be 10 years old by the time shooting begins.
Hey, wait a sec, can Quvenzhané even sing?!
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here