*Tamar Braxton‘s single “Love & War” has reached #1! According to VH1, that might have a little something to do with Lady Gaga’s ringing endorsement of the song and Tamar. “Love & War” was sitting at #2 when Lady Gaga directed her nearly 32 million followers to download the single, tweeting, “It would mean a lot to me monsters if u would support her. It’s her turn to shine.”
Check out Tamar’s single, “Love & War” here
*If Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa had it their way, they’d be on baby no. 2. The couple is currently expecting a baby boy shortly and they couldn’t be more thrilled, but it’s not their first time as expectant parents. During a chat with Hot 107.9 to promote his upcoming album, O.N.I.F.C. (Only Negro In First Class), Wiz revealed that he and Amber have suffered a miscarriage before. Amber was into her second trimester when they lost their first baby. Amber is now in her final trimester with their son.
*Stacey Dash has found a new day job! The former “Single Ladies” star, who was roundly blasted for endorsing Mitt Romney in the 2012 presidential election, has launched a new web series! In “Stacey Dash Is Normal,” Stacey will be playing an outrageous, confused, somewhat vulgar version of herself. There’s no word on when the online sitcom will be coming out, but check out this trailer to see what you can expect.
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here