*Tamar Braxton‘s single “Love & War” has reached #1! According to VH1, that might have a little something to do with Lady Gaga’s ringing endorsement of the song and Tamar. “Love & War” was sitting at #2 when Lady Gaga directed her nearly 32 million followers to download the single, tweeting, “It would mean a lot to me monsters if u would support her. It’s her turn to shine.”
Check out Tamar’s single, “Love & War” here
*If Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa had it their way, they’d be on baby no. 2. The couple is currently expecting a baby boy shortly and they couldn’t be more thrilled, but it’s not their first time as expectant parents. During a chat with Hot 107.9 to promote his upcoming album, O.N.I.F.C. (Only Negro In First Class), Wiz revealed that he and Amber have suffered a miscarriage before. Amber was into her second trimester when they lost their first baby. Amber is now in her final trimester with their son.
*Stacey Dash has found a new day job! The former “Single Ladies” star, who was roundly blasted for endorsing Mitt Romney in the 2012 presidential election, has launched a new web series! In “Stacey Dash Is Normal,” Stacey will be playing an outrageous, confused, somewhat vulgar version of herself. There’s no word on when the online sitcom will be coming out, but check out this trailer to see what you can expect.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here