The Young shining star was invited to join the first lady for a special workshop for middle and high school students on Wednesday at the White House.
And it’s all about her film, “Beasts of the Southern Wild.”
A discussion will take place about the film and its numerous themes.
Quvenzhané (kwuh-VEN-jah-nay) is also a hot commodity for the Oscars, as she is the youngest in the history of the Oscars to be nominated for the Best Actress award.
The workshop will stream live on the White House’s website at 11 a.m. ET on Wednesday, February 13.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé's Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- 'Family Feud' Contestant Can't Believe She's the 'Worst Ever' (WATCH)
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here