The Young shining star was invited to join the first lady for a special workshop for middle and high school students on Wednesday at the White House.
And it’s all about her film, “Beasts of the Southern Wild.”
A discussion will take place about the film and its numerous themes.
Quvenzhané (kwuh-VEN-jah-nay) is also a hot commodity for the Oscars, as she is the youngest in the history of the Oscars to be nominated for the Best Actress award.
The workshop will stream live on the White House’s website at 11 a.m. ET on Wednesday, February 13.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Meet Ice-T and Coco’s New Baby Girl, Chanel Nicole (Pic)
- Jury Selection Begins in First Trial of Freddie Gray Case
- For Every 3 Pointer Made Steph Curry Donates a Life-Saving Bed-Net to a Child in Africa
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here