The Young shining star was invited to join the first lady for a special workshop for middle and high school students on Wednesday at the White House.
And it’s all about her film, “Beasts of the Southern Wild.”
A discussion will take place about the film and its numerous themes.
Quvenzhané (kwuh-VEN-jah-nay) is also a hot commodity for the Oscars, as she is the youngest in the history of the Oscars to be nominated for the Best Actress award.
The workshop will stream live on the White House’s website at 11 a.m. ET on Wednesday, February 13.
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- ‘Compton’ Three-Peats at No. 1; ‘War Room’ Captures Faith-Based Crowd With $11 Mil Debut
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here