The Young shining star was invited to join the first lady for a special workshop for middle and high school students on Wednesday at the White House.
And it’s all about her film, “Beasts of the Southern Wild.”
A discussion will take place about the film and its numerous themes.
Quvenzhané (kwuh-VEN-jah-nay) is also a hot commodity for the Oscars, as she is the youngest in the history of the Oscars to be nominated for the Best Actress award.
The workshop will stream live on the White House’s website at 11 a.m. ET on Wednesday, February 13.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Cardell Hayes Gets Indicted in Former NFL Player Will Smith's Murder
- Doc Rivers Tearfully Remembers His Mother; Bankrupt: Petey Pablo
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here