There’s yet another woman claiming to be knocked up by the rapper.
According to TMZ, she’s not the only one claiming he’s fathered a child. Last month, a Georgia based woman filed a lawsuit against him saying she gave birth to his son on Dec. 4 and he needs to start paying child support.
But he’s disputing her claims. The woman wants the judge to order a DNA test, just to make sure
The rapper has his hands full. He just settled another baby mama dispute in court in January, where he agreed to pay $1,662 for another child who is now 10 years old.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here