*A rep for Chris Brown is now claiming that a rant he posted on Instagram Tuesday was a hoax.
A day after officials at the Los Angeles District Attorney’s office questioned alleged discrepancies in documents filed last year regarding his community service hours, the singer appeared to take to his re-activated Instagram account to blast those calling him and his legal team liars.
But a spokesperson for the singer is now saying that the note was written by an Internet prankster, telling GossipCop.com, “It’s fake. He currently doesn’t have an Instagram.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here