*A rep for Chris Brown is now claiming that a rant he posted on Instagram Tuesday was a hoax.
A day after officials at the Los Angeles District Attorney’s office questioned alleged discrepancies in documents filed last year regarding his community service hours, the singer appeared to take to his re-activated Instagram account to blast those calling him and his legal team liars.
But a spokesperson for the singer is now saying that the note was written by an Internet prankster, telling GossipCop.com, “It’s fake. He currently doesn’t have an Instagram.”
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Angela Carr Patterson/The Issues of Fatherless Daughters: The Stakes are Too High
- Andre Royo Talks Reunion with ‘Wire’ Co-Stars for Baltimore's ‘Wired Up’
- Toure Fired By MSNBC; Returns to Twitter after Yearlong Hiatus
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Brandon Boykin Fires Latest Racism Claim at Eagles Coach Chip Kelly
- Steven Ivory: How to Survive a Break Up
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here