*A rep for Chris Brown is now claiming that a rant he posted on Instagram Tuesday was a hoax.
A day after officials at the Los Angeles District Attorney’s office questioned alleged discrepancies in documents filed last year regarding his community service hours, the singer appeared to take to his re-activated Instagram account to blast those calling him and his legal team liars.
But a spokesperson for the singer is now saying that the note was written by an Internet prankster, telling GossipCop.com, “It’s fake. He currently doesn’t have an Instagram.”
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here