*A rep for Chris Brown is now claiming that a rant he posted on Instagram Tuesday was a hoax.
A day after officials at the Los Angeles District Attorney’s office questioned alleged discrepancies in documents filed last year regarding his community service hours, the singer appeared to take to his re-activated Instagram account to blast those calling him and his legal team liars.
But a spokesperson for the singer is now saying that the note was written by an Internet prankster, telling GossipCop.com, “It’s fake. He currently doesn’t have an Instagram.”
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here