*A rep for Chris Brown is now claiming that a rant he posted on Instagram Tuesday was a hoax.
A day after officials at the Los Angeles District Attorney’s office questioned alleged discrepancies in documents filed last year regarding his community service hours, the singer appeared to take to his re-activated Instagram account to blast those calling him and his legal team liars.
But a spokesperson for the singer is now saying that the note was written by an Internet prankster, telling GossipCop.com, “It’s fake. He currently doesn’t have an Instagram.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Generation Rent: How Young Families are Adapting to Apartment Living
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here