*After showing a bit of resistance, Phaedra Parks is now in the middle of production for her new TV show.
Straight From the A reports that the attorney will have a show set in a traditional court room, or a series in which she visits homes of show guests to mediate disputes.
The details are scant at the moment, but it’s a big change from the norm. Maybe fans will get the chance to see Phaedra’s ‘legal’ side.
The mommy and reality show star is the managing partner of The Parks Group, P.C., an Atlanta-based law practice where she represents clients in entertainment, intellectual property rights, civil and criminal litigation.
Parks, who is currently completing her degree in mortuary science, is also pregnant with her second child with husband Apollo Nina.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here