*After showing a bit of resistance, Phaedra Parks is now in the middle of production for her new TV show.
Straight From the A reports that the attorney will have a show set in a traditional court room, or a series in which she visits homes of show guests to mediate disputes.
The details are scant at the moment, but it’s a big change from the norm. Maybe fans will get the chance to see Phaedra’s ‘legal’ side.
The mommy and reality show star is the managing partner of The Parks Group, P.C., an Atlanta-based law practice where she represents clients in entertainment, intellectual property rights, civil and criminal litigation.
Parks, who is currently completing her degree in mortuary science, is also pregnant with her second child with husband Apollo Nina.
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Allergic to Clothes: Indian Farmer Has Been Naked for 40 Years!
- Pres. Obama to Appear on NBC’s ‘Running Wild With Bear Grylls’…For Real
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here