*After showing a bit of resistance, Phaedra Parks is now in the middle of production for her new TV show.
Straight From the A reports that the attorney will have a show set in a traditional court room, or a series in which she visits homes of show guests to mediate disputes.
The details are scant at the moment, but it’s a big change from the norm. Maybe fans will get the chance to see Phaedra’s ‘legal’ side.
The mommy and reality show star is the managing partner of The Parks Group, P.C., an Atlanta-based law practice where she represents clients in entertainment, intellectual property rights, civil and criminal litigation.
Parks, who is currently completing her degree in mortuary science, is also pregnant with her second child with husband Apollo Nina.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here