*After showing a bit of resistance, Phaedra Parks is now in the middle of production for her new TV show.
Straight From the A reports that the attorney will have a show set in a traditional court room, or a series in which she visits homes of show guests to mediate disputes.
The details are scant at the moment, but it’s a big change from the norm. Maybe fans will get the chance to see Phaedra’s ‘legal’ side.
The mommy and reality show star is the managing partner of The Parks Group, P.C., an Atlanta-based law practice where she represents clients in entertainment, intellectual property rights, civil and criminal litigation.
Parks, who is currently completing her degree in mortuary science, is also pregnant with her second child with husband Apollo Nina.
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here