*After showing a bit of resistance, Phaedra Parks is now in the middle of production for her new TV show.
Straight From the A reports that the attorney will have a show set in a traditional court room, or a series in which she visits homes of show guests to mediate disputes.
The details are scant at the moment, but it’s a big change from the norm. Maybe fans will get the chance to see Phaedra’s ‘legal’ side.
The mommy and reality show star is the managing partner of The Parks Group, P.C., an Atlanta-based law practice where she represents clients in entertainment, intellectual property rights, civil and criminal litigation.
Parks, who is currently completing her degree in mortuary science, is also pregnant with her second child with husband Apollo Nina.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- If You Missed it, Here's the Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- 50 Cent Still Hasn’t Paid $7M Judgment to Rick Ross’ Baby Mother
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Fires Police Supt. Garry McCarthy
- Taraji P. Henson, Janelle Monae, Laila Ali Join Alicia Keys Charity as Ambassadors
- Lark Voorhies Reveals Instagram Account was Hacked
- Rocker Malina Moye Talks to EURweb About Grammy Considerations
- Karyn White Snubbed! Left Out of Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Teen Killed By Black Man, Authorities Refuse to Press Charges (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here