The ultimate book with all the secrets a woman could ever ask for – “Manology: Secrets of Your Man’s Mind Revealed.”
Tyrese and Rev. Run are probably the most hated men in the world right now, telling all the secretes the ladies have been begging for. But that’s OK. We thank them.
The tag team revealed in a recent interview, the way the book actually came about, saying it was sort of by accident.
One of Rev. Run’s daily “Words of Wisdom” emails went out to the world but struck a cord with Tyrese.
“When I first got the ‘Words of Wisdom’ email from Rev that initiated our friendship, he was talking about marriage and cheating and that whole thing,” Tyrese told Radio.com.
And so the singer responded to the email, thinking he was just getting automated mail from a third party.
“Tyrese had a thought to add to my words of wisdom,” Rev Run explained. “He was trying to fix my word of wisdom.”
Eventually the email exchange turned into a 3-4 hour-long phone conversation. The two hit it off and became incredibly close.
The book covers an array of relationship topics from the perspectives of two different men. Each with a unique background and point of view.
It’s on shelves now.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here