The ultimate book with all the secrets a woman could ever ask for – “Manology: Secrets of Your Man’s Mind Revealed.”
Tyrese and Rev. Run are probably the most hated men in the world right now, telling all the secretes the ladies have been begging for. But that’s OK. We thank them.
The tag team revealed in a recent interview, the way the book actually came about, saying it was sort of by accident.
One of Rev. Run’s daily “Words of Wisdom” emails went out to the world but struck a cord with Tyrese.
“When I first got the ‘Words of Wisdom’ email from Rev that initiated our friendship, he was talking about marriage and cheating and that whole thing,” Tyrese told Radio.com.
And so the singer responded to the email, thinking he was just getting automated mail from a third party.
“Tyrese had a thought to add to my words of wisdom,” Rev Run explained. “He was trying to fix my word of wisdom.”
Eventually the email exchange turned into a 3-4 hour-long phone conversation. The two hit it off and became incredibly close.
The book covers an array of relationship topics from the perspectives of two different men. Each with a unique background and point of view.
It’s on shelves now.
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Bill Cosby Set to Be Deposed by Sept. 30 in Judy Huth Case
- Late Golf Great Charlie Sifford's Family Stole $1 Million From Him
- Former NBA All Star Vin Baker Training for Starbucks Manager Spot
- The Griswolds Are Back On 'Vacation' (Watch)
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here