The ultimate book with all the secrets a woman could ever ask for – “Manology: Secrets of Your Man’s Mind Revealed.”
Tyrese and Rev. Run are probably the most hated men in the world right now, telling all the secretes the ladies have been begging for. But that’s OK. We thank them.
The tag team revealed in a recent interview, the way the book actually came about, saying it was sort of by accident.
One of Rev. Run’s daily “Words of Wisdom” emails went out to the world but struck a cord with Tyrese.
“When I first got the ‘Words of Wisdom’ email from Rev that initiated our friendship, he was talking about marriage and cheating and that whole thing,” Tyrese told Radio.com.
And so the singer responded to the email, thinking he was just getting automated mail from a third party.
“Tyrese had a thought to add to my words of wisdom,” Rev Run explained. “He was trying to fix my word of wisdom.”
Eventually the email exchange turned into a 3-4 hour-long phone conversation. The two hit it off and became incredibly close.
The book covers an array of relationship topics from the perspectives of two different men. Each with a unique background and point of view.
It’s on shelves now.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Mariah Carey Celebrates Christmas, Talks Motherhood/Co-Parenting with Steve Harvey
- Ex Cowboys RB Joseph Randle Arrested at Kansas Casino
- Vain or Not? Diddy Stays Youthful With Wrinkle-Free Method (Watch)
- ‘Creed’s Ryan Coogler and Tessa Thompson Reveal Their Favorite ‘Rocky’ Film
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- St. Louis Rams Receiver Stedman Baily Shot Twice in the Head
- Yuck Factor :( Guess Where This Woman Got the Yeast to Make Sourdough Bread?
- Will Smith on 20 Year Marriage to Jada: 'Grueling, Excruciating' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here