Wednesday’s Chris Brown/Rihanna inspired episode of “Law & Order: SVU” ended rather poorly for the Rihanna character.
The real lovebirds just this week admitted that they were back together after a breaking up in the wake of his beating of her in 2009.
The “SVU” pair are also superstars rising to fame through musical collaborations. Mischa Green (Tiffany Robinson) refuses to press charges against Caleb Bryant (Roca) when he leaves her face battered, even as Det. Benson tries to appeal to her role-model responsibilities.
Later, Mischa asks about a text Caleb gets during their private yacht party for two. Needless to say, he didn’t take it too well and sends her overboard, killing the 19-year-old star.
The episode, titled “Funny Valentine,” also featured cameos from Perez Hilton, Dave Navarro, Jeffrey Tambor, famed NYC news anchor Sue Simmons and Wendy Williams. In the end, it served as a cautionary tale of an abusive relationship.
Watch clips from the episode below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Deion Sanders Pushes Josh Norman’s Buttons Re: Odell Beckham Jr. Incident
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here