Wednesday’s Chris Brown/Rihanna inspired episode of “Law & Order: SVU” ended rather poorly for the Rihanna character.
The real lovebirds just this week admitted that they were back together after a breaking up in the wake of his beating of her in 2009.
The “SVU” pair are also superstars rising to fame through musical collaborations. Mischa Green (Tiffany Robinson) refuses to press charges against Caleb Bryant (Roca) when he leaves her face battered, even as Det. Benson tries to appeal to her role-model responsibilities.
Later, Mischa asks about a text Caleb gets during their private yacht party for two. Needless to say, he didn’t take it too well and sends her overboard, killing the 19-year-old star.
The episode, titled “Funny Valentine,” also featured cameos from Perez Hilton, Dave Navarro, Jeffrey Tambor, famed NYC news anchor Sue Simmons and Wendy Williams. In the end, it served as a cautionary tale of an abusive relationship.
Watch clips from the episode below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- The 15th Annual East Coast Black Age of Comics Convention in Philly
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here