Wednesday’s Chris Brown/Rihanna inspired episode of “Law & Order: SVU” ended rather poorly for the Rihanna character.
The real lovebirds just this week admitted that they were back together after a breaking up in the wake of his beating of her in 2009.
The “SVU” pair are also superstars rising to fame through musical collaborations. Mischa Green (Tiffany Robinson) refuses to press charges against Caleb Bryant (Roca) when he leaves her face battered, even as Det. Benson tries to appeal to her role-model responsibilities.
Later, Mischa asks about a text Caleb gets during their private yacht party for two. Needless to say, he didn’t take it too well and sends her overboard, killing the 19-year-old star.
The episode, titled “Funny Valentine,” also featured cameos from Perez Hilton, Dave Navarro, Jeffrey Tambor, famed NYC news anchor Sue Simmons and Wendy Williams. In the end, it served as a cautionary tale of an abusive relationship.
Watch clips from the episode below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here