Wednesday’s Chris Brown/Rihanna inspired episode of “Law & Order: SVU” ended rather poorly for the Rihanna character.
The real lovebirds just this week admitted that they were back together after a breaking up in the wake of his beating of her in 2009.
The “SVU” pair are also superstars rising to fame through musical collaborations. Mischa Green (Tiffany Robinson) refuses to press charges against Caleb Bryant (Roca) when he leaves her face battered, even as Det. Benson tries to appeal to her role-model responsibilities.
Later, Mischa asks about a text Caleb gets during their private yacht party for two. Needless to say, he didn’t take it too well and sends her overboard, killing the 19-year-old star.
The episode, titled “Funny Valentine,” also featured cameos from Perez Hilton, Dave Navarro, Jeffrey Tambor, famed NYC news anchor Sue Simmons and Wendy Williams. In the end, it served as a cautionary tale of an abusive relationship.
Watch clips from the episode below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- MC Lyte: Fetty Wap is Hip Hop’s Most Feminist Rapper (Watch)
- Cynthia Robinson of Sly and the Family Stone Dies at 69
- Woman Admits She Was 'Angry at Life' When She Stabbed Stranger in Store to Death ... WTF?
- Mystery Surrounds South African Child in Chris Rock’s Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here