Wednesday’s Chris Brown/Rihanna inspired episode of “Law & Order: SVU” ended rather poorly for the Rihanna character.
The real lovebirds just this week admitted that they were back together after a breaking up in the wake of his beating of her in 2009.
The “SVU” pair are also superstars rising to fame through musical collaborations. Mischa Green (Tiffany Robinson) refuses to press charges against Caleb Bryant (Roca) when he leaves her face battered, even as Det. Benson tries to appeal to her role-model responsibilities.
Later, Mischa asks about a text Caleb gets during their private yacht party for two. Needless to say, he didn’t take it too well and sends her overboard, killing the 19-year-old star.
The episode, titled “Funny Valentine,” also featured cameos from Perez Hilton, Dave Navarro, Jeffrey Tambor, famed NYC news anchor Sue Simmons and Wendy Williams. In the end, it served as a cautionary tale of an abusive relationship.
Watch clips from the episode below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here