*SEATTLE, WA – Union Bank, N.A. today announced that Robert Williams has joined its Corporate Social Responsibility group in a newly created position of vice president, CRA loan and investment manager based in Seattle.
Williams will be responsible for the management and review of the bank’s Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) investment portfolio, which includes identifying the appropriate balance of investments and loan commitments based on community and corporate needs. He will also work closely with the lending, investment and philanthropic groups to ensure the bank’s CRA goals are achieved. Williams will report to Executive Vice President Julius Robinson, Head of Corporate Social Responsibility
“Union Bank has long sought new ways to invest in the communities we serve, and to grow our programs and investments already in place,” said Robinson. “In this new role, Robert will be instrumental in helping to ensure that we achieve our CRA goals while continuing to serve our communities in a manner that creates a solid foundation for many years to come.
Williams has more than 30 years of financial services experience and comes to the Corporate Social Responsibility group from Union Bank’s Private Bank in Seattle where he worked with a team of specialists in wealth planning, investments, risk management, fiduciary services and banking. He has a finance degree from Washington State University and is a graduate of the Pacific Coast Banking School.
Active in the community, Williams is on the Board of Directors of the Woodland Park Zoo, Board of Trustees of the Washington State University Foundation, President of the Pacific Northwest Advisory Board United Negro College Fund, and past President of the Washington State University Alumni Association.
Learn more about Union Bank’s Corporate Social Responsibility efforts at www.unionbank.com/community.
About UnionBanCal Corporation & Union Bank, N.A.
Headquartered in San Francisco, UnionBanCal Corporation is a financial holding company with assets of $97 billion at December 31, 2012. Its primary subsidiary, Union Bank, N.A., is a full-service commercial bank providing an array of financial services to individuals, small businesses, middle-market companies, and major corporations. The bank operated 447 branches in California, Washington, Oregon, Texas, Illinois, and New York as well as two international offices, on December 31, 2012. UnionBanCal Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., which is a subsidiary of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. Union Bank is a proud member of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG, NYSE:MTU), one of the world’s largest financial organizations. Visit www.unionbank.com for more information.
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- ‘Compton’ Three-Peats at No. 1; ‘War Room’ Captures Faith-Based Crowd With $11 Mil Debut
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here