*SEATTLE, WA – Union Bank, N.A. today announced that Robert Williams has joined its Corporate Social Responsibility group in a newly created position of vice president, CRA loan and investment manager based in Seattle.
Williams will be responsible for the management and review of the bank’s Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) investment portfolio, which includes identifying the appropriate balance of investments and loan commitments based on community and corporate needs. He will also work closely with the lending, investment and philanthropic groups to ensure the bank’s CRA goals are achieved. Williams will report to Executive Vice President Julius Robinson, Head of Corporate Social Responsibility
“Union Bank has long sought new ways to invest in the communities we serve, and to grow our programs and investments already in place,” said Robinson. “In this new role, Robert will be instrumental in helping to ensure that we achieve our CRA goals while continuing to serve our communities in a manner that creates a solid foundation for many years to come.
Williams has more than 30 years of financial services experience and comes to the Corporate Social Responsibility group from Union Bank’s Private Bank in Seattle where he worked with a team of specialists in wealth planning, investments, risk management, fiduciary services and banking. He has a finance degree from Washington State University and is a graduate of the Pacific Coast Banking School.
Active in the community, Williams is on the Board of Directors of the Woodland Park Zoo, Board of Trustees of the Washington State University Foundation, President of the Pacific Northwest Advisory Board United Negro College Fund, and past President of the Washington State University Alumni Association.
Learn more about Union Bank’s Corporate Social Responsibility efforts at www.unionbank.com/community.
About UnionBanCal Corporation & Union Bank, N.A.
Headquartered in San Francisco, UnionBanCal Corporation is a financial holding company with assets of $97 billion at December 31, 2012. Its primary subsidiary, Union Bank, N.A., is a full-service commercial bank providing an array of financial services to individuals, small businesses, middle-market companies, and major corporations. The bank operated 447 branches in California, Washington, Oregon, Texas, Illinois, and New York as well as two international offices, on December 31, 2012. UnionBanCal Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., which is a subsidiary of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. Union Bank is a proud member of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG, NYSE:MTU), one of the world’s largest financial organizations. Visit www.unionbank.com for more information.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to his Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here