And in the most recent of celebrity statements regarding the Illuminati, Russell Simmons swears this mythical (as he would put it) organization is just lazy people’s excuse to continue living life lazy.
In an interview with TMZ, he was asked his thoughts about accusations of Beyoncé being in the so-called ‘enlightened’ society.
He just laughed and basically told those people to eff off, but didn’t really confirm or deny the existence of the Illuminati.
“Are you kidding me? I’m a grown f*cking man!”
And that was his answer – a non-answer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here