And in the most recent of celebrity statements regarding the Illuminati, Russell Simmons swears this mythical (as he would put it) organization is just lazy people’s excuse to continue living life lazy.
In an interview with TMZ, he was asked his thoughts about accusations of Beyoncé being in the so-called ‘enlightened’ society.
He just laughed and basically told those people to eff off, but didn’t really confirm or deny the existence of the Illuminati.
“Are you kidding me? I’m a grown f*cking man!”
And that was his answer – a non-answer.
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice (Report)
- Bobby Brown Vows 'Justice' Over Bobbi Kristina’s Leaked Hospice Pic (Watch)
- Serena Beats Sister Venus, Advances to Wimbledon Quarterfinals
- Misty Copeland to Make Broadway Debut in ‘On the Town’
- WATCH: Bruno Mars and the Obamas Jam to 'Uptown Funk' on July 4th at the White House
- Amari Brown, 7, Shot and Killed While Watching 4th of July Fireworks!
- DeVon Franklin Answers Critics of Wife Megan Good’s Sexy Clothes
- 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Honored by Black AIDS Institute (WATCH)
- Donny Osmond on Singing with Janet Jackson and Stevie Wonder
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here