And in the most recent of celebrity statements regarding the Illuminati, Russell Simmons swears this mythical (as he would put it) organization is just lazy people’s excuse to continue living life lazy.
In an interview with TMZ, he was asked his thoughts about accusations of Beyoncé being in the so-called ‘enlightened’ society.
He just laughed and basically told those people to eff off, but didn’t really confirm or deny the existence of the Illuminati.
“Are you kidding me? I’m a grown f*cking man!”
And that was his answer – a non-answer.
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here