And in the most recent of celebrity statements regarding the Illuminati, Russell Simmons swears this mythical (as he would put it) organization is just lazy people’s excuse to continue living life lazy.
In an interview with TMZ, he was asked his thoughts about accusations of Beyoncé being in the so-called ‘enlightened’ society.
He just laughed and basically told those people to eff off, but didn’t really confirm or deny the existence of the Illuminati.
“Are you kidding me? I’m a grown f*cking man!”
And that was his answer – a non-answer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here