And in the most recent of celebrity statements regarding the Illuminati, Russell Simmons swears this mythical (as he would put it) organization is just lazy people’s excuse to continue living life lazy.
In an interview with TMZ, he was asked his thoughts about accusations of Beyoncé being in the so-called ‘enlightened’ society.
He just laughed and basically told those people to eff off, but didn’t really confirm or deny the existence of the Illuminati.
“Are you kidding me? I’m a grown f*cking man!”
And that was his answer – a non-answer.
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Bill Cosby Set to Be Deposed by Sept. 30 in Judy Huth Case
- Late Golf Great Charlie Sifford's Family Stole $1 Million From Him
- Former NBA All Star Vin Baker Training for Starbucks Manager Spot
- The Griswolds Are Back On 'Vacation' (Watch)
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here