We reported on an incident July 2012, where two toddlers were forced to fight one another by the adult that was caring for them. We thought it was an anomaly, but we see now, it is not.
Somewhere in New York, a video was discovered of children being forced to fight one another, even when one child did not want to participate. There are adults standing around laughing and encouraging the fight while taping the fight with their cell phones, according to the Huffington Post report from Gothamist.You can hear one woman yelling, “Slap her! Slap her! Slap her!” The video was reported to authorities, in hopes that the culprits would be apprehended and thrown under the jail, but there hasn’t been an arrest made so far. YouTube removed the video from their site, but not before this comment was made about the sometimes irresponsible video outlet.
“Just when you think our voyeuristic culture of glorified violence couldn’t sink much lower, YouTube is there to reveal new depths,” Gothamist wrote in reference to the clip.
But no one wants to see the video of children fighting anyway, right?! The heartbreaking video gave clues to police like a double long bus in the background, where NBC 4 noticed and reported it “is somewhere in Manhattan or the Bronx because only those boroughs have that type of vehicle.”
Let’s pray that all those involved in victimizing these young girls are locked up…ASAP!
Check out the report.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here