The pair, who started dating in No. of 2011, split because of the vaunted “scheduling conflicts” excuse. Then again, since Terrence is now based on the West Coast and she’s on the East Coast, it’s not exactly a shock to hear that they’ve parted.
In any event, an insider says the Victoria Secret model is “busy” working on a number of projects including is working on a TV pilot and will be releasing a single soon. In fact, this past weekend, Ebanks was seen being trailed by cameras for the new show as she celebrated her 30th birthday with a two-day bash.
Want to know more? Click over to Page Six.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here