The pair, who started dating in No. of 2011, split because of the vaunted “scheduling conflicts” excuse. Then again, since Terrence is now based on the West Coast and she’s on the East Coast, it’s not exactly a shock to hear that they’ve parted.
In any event, an insider says the Victoria Secret model is “busy” working on a number of projects including is working on a TV pilot and will be releasing a single soon. In fact, this past weekend, Ebanks was seen being trailed by cameras for the new show as she celebrated her 30th birthday with a two-day bash.
Want to know more? Click over to Page Six.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here