The pair, who started dating in No. of 2011, split because of the vaunted “scheduling conflicts” excuse. Then again, since Terrence is now based on the West Coast and she’s on the East Coast, it’s not exactly a shock to hear that they’ve parted.
In any event, an insider says the Victoria Secret model is “busy” working on a number of projects including is working on a TV pilot and will be releasing a single soon. In fact, this past weekend, Ebanks was seen being trailed by cameras for the new show as she celebrated her 30th birthday with a two-day bash.
Want to know more? Click over to Page Six.
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here