The pair, who started dating in No. of 2011, split because of the vaunted “scheduling conflicts” excuse. Then again, since Terrence is now based on the West Coast and she’s on the East Coast, it’s not exactly a shock to hear that they’ve parted.
In any event, an insider says the Victoria Secret model is “busy” working on a number of projects including is working on a TV pilot and will be releasing a single soon. In fact, this past weekend, Ebanks was seen being trailed by cameras for the new show as she celebrated her 30th birthday with a two-day bash.
Want to know more? Click over to Page Six.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here