*T.J. Jackson, the co-guardian of his late uncle Michael Jackson’s three children since July, does not currently receive any financial assistance for taking on the responsibility – and apparently it’s starting to take a toll.
According to TMZ, the executors of Jackson’s Estate are asking the judge to give T.J., son of Tito Jackson, a monthly allowance to pay for the children’s expenses. The Estate claims that T.J. has been extremely devoted to Paris, Prince and Blanket since their father’s death, spending 40 hours a week caring for the kids.
The Executors say it’s been a hardship for T.J., who is married with 3 kids of his own. The Estate is asking the judge to allow them to pay T.J. $9,000 a month, retroactive to July. They add, the way it’s going now, T.J. may not be able to continue, so compensation is essential.
T.J. is a permanent co-guardian of the kids alongside their grandmother Katherine Jackson.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here