*T.J. Jackson, the co-guardian of his late uncle Michael Jackson’s three children since July, does not currently receive any financial assistance for taking on the responsibility – and apparently it’s starting to take a toll.
According to TMZ, the executors of Jackson’s Estate are asking the judge to give T.J., son of Tito Jackson, a monthly allowance to pay for the children’s expenses. The Estate claims that T.J. has been extremely devoted to Paris, Prince and Blanket since their father’s death, spending 40 hours a week caring for the kids.
The Executors say it’s been a hardship for T.J., who is married with 3 kids of his own. The Estate is asking the judge to allow them to pay T.J. $9,000 a month, retroactive to July. They add, the way it’s going now, T.J. may not be able to continue, so compensation is essential.
T.J. is a permanent co-guardian of the kids alongside their grandmother Katherine Jackson.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here