*T.J. Jackson, the co-guardian of his late uncle Michael Jackson’s three children since July, does not currently receive any financial assistance for taking on the responsibility – and apparently it’s starting to take a toll.
According to TMZ, the executors of Jackson’s Estate are asking the judge to give T.J., son of Tito Jackson, a monthly allowance to pay for the children’s expenses. The Estate claims that T.J. has been extremely devoted to Paris, Prince and Blanket since their father’s death, spending 40 hours a week caring for the kids.
The Executors say it’s been a hardship for T.J., who is married with 3 kids of his own. The Estate is asking the judge to allow them to pay T.J. $9,000 a month, retroactive to July. They add, the way it’s going now, T.J. may not be able to continue, so compensation is essential.
T.J. is a permanent co-guardian of the kids alongside their grandmother Katherine Jackson.
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- NBC Fires Donald Trump Over Racist Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bails from BET Awards Over Stage Demotion
- Cameron Turner: More White Folks Need to Listen To Us
- Female EMT 'Fired' for Refusal to Support Baby in Distress (Child Dies)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here