*T.J. Jackson, the co-guardian of his late uncle Michael Jackson’s three children since July, does not currently receive any financial assistance for taking on the responsibility – and apparently it’s starting to take a toll.
According to TMZ, the executors of Jackson’s Estate are asking the judge to give T.J., son of Tito Jackson, a monthly allowance to pay for the children’s expenses. The Estate claims that T.J. has been extremely devoted to Paris, Prince and Blanket since their father’s death, spending 40 hours a week caring for the kids.
The Executors say it’s been a hardship for T.J., who is married with 3 kids of his own. The Estate is asking the judge to allow them to pay T.J. $9,000 a month, retroactive to July. They add, the way it’s going now, T.J. may not be able to continue, so compensation is essential.
T.J. is a permanent co-guardian of the kids alongside their grandmother Katherine Jackson.
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here