Shortly after TLC announced its decision to only air the show online, 50 took to Twitter to take the credit for the move.
Last week he called the show “trash” and jokingly bid good luck to the cast members, hoping everyone would eventually find work.
He then followed up by saying the ladies on the show are just “angry ex girls.”
Tashera then responded to the announcement, expressing her disappointment that the show has ended so soon.
“I am very disappointed by the sequence of events that has taken place in the last week. It’s disheartening that the show was cancelled after two episodes due to many inflated egos,” she said in a statement.
Then she went on a bit of a rant about how women in the industry are constantly scrutinized and shut down for telling their story, while men are still regarded supreme.
“It’s okay for rappers to get on television and tell their story about how many times they were shot or how they were heavily in the drug game, but it’s not okay for women to share their story about their life experiences.”
She also added that the show wasn’t about women being bitter and afraid, but rather independent and victorious as they established a name for themselves post-famous husbands.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here