*Neal Kendall, who just ended a 10-year stint as the executive producer of “Tavis Smiley,” is taking his talents to Arsenio Hall’s new syndicated talk show, which is set to debut Sept. 9 via CBS TV Distribution.
Kendall steered more than 1,900 episodes of Smiley’s PBS talk show. Additionally, he has served as producer on NBC’s “Later,” CBS’s “The Late Late Show With Tom Snyder” and CNN’s “Larry King Live” as well as Carrie Fisher’s talker for Oxygen Media, Jesse Ventura’s for MSNBC and Kevin Nealon’s for TNN/Spike.
“The Arsenio Hall Show,” which marks Hall’s return to late-night, is in partnership with Tribune, whose stations serve as a launch group.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here