*Neal Kendall, who just ended a 10-year stint as the executive producer of “Tavis Smiley,” is taking his talents to Arsenio Hall’s new syndicated talk show, which is set to debut Sept. 9 via CBS TV Distribution.
Kendall steered more than 1,900 episodes of Smiley’s PBS talk show. Additionally, he has served as producer on NBC’s “Later,” CBS’s “The Late Late Show With Tom Snyder” and CNN’s “Larry King Live” as well as Carrie Fisher’s talker for Oxygen Media, Jesse Ventura’s for MSNBC and Kevin Nealon’s for TNN/Spike.
“The Arsenio Hall Show,” which marks Hall’s return to late-night, is in partnership with Tribune, whose stations serve as a launch group.
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here