*Neal Kendall, who just ended a 10-year stint as the executive producer of “Tavis Smiley,” is taking his talents to Arsenio Hall’s new syndicated talk show, which is set to debut Sept. 9 via CBS TV Distribution.
Kendall steered more than 1,900 episodes of Smiley’s PBS talk show. Additionally, he has served as producer on NBC’s “Later,” CBS’s “The Late Late Show With Tom Snyder” and CNN’s “Larry King Live” as well as Carrie Fisher’s talker for Oxygen Media, Jesse Ventura’s for MSNBC and Kevin Nealon’s for TNN/Spike.
“The Arsenio Hall Show,” which marks Hall’s return to late-night, is in partnership with Tribune, whose stations serve as a launch group.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Jonathan Butler's Inspired Journey Pt2: 'I Am That I Am' (WATCH)
- Parenting Blog ‘Mom Junction’ Lists ’85 Popular Ghetto Baby Names’ For Your Child
- Prince’s ‘Take Me With U’ Jacket from ‘Purple Rain’ Up for Auction
- Will & Jada Launch New Initiative Under Obama’s ‘My Brother’s Keeper’
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here