Last year, as we reported, she was sued for allegedly defaulting on a $2.2 million bank loan. And before that, her charity was taken to court for not paying back a $250k loan.
Now we’re learning that Blige – who was sued earlier this month for allegedly defaulting on a $500k bank loan – is also on the hook for $901,769.65 in back taxes to the state of New Jersey, according to official documents obtained by TMZ.
Burt Miss Mary is not the only celeb getting a visit from the tax man this weekend.
The IRS is claiming Snoop Dogg/Snoop Lion, whose real name is Cordazar Broadus, owes more than $546k in back payments.
According to the documents, reports TMZ, Snoop owes for two separate years, 2009 ($101,952.44) and 2011 ($444,317.85).
It’s Snoop’s first brush with the IRS. He reportedly owed $476k in back taxes back in 2008, but paid up when Uncle Sam brought the debt to his attention.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here