Last year, as we reported, she was sued for allegedly defaulting on a $2.2 million bank loan. And before that, her charity was taken to court for not paying back a $250k loan.
Now we’re learning that Blige – who was sued earlier this month for allegedly defaulting on a $500k bank loan – is also on the hook for $901,769.65 in back taxes to the state of New Jersey, according to official documents obtained by TMZ.
Burt Miss Mary is not the only celeb getting a visit from the tax man this weekend.
The IRS is claiming Snoop Dogg/Snoop Lion, whose real name is Cordazar Broadus, owes more than $546k in back payments.
According to the documents, reports TMZ, Snoop owes for two separate years, 2009 ($101,952.44) and 2011 ($444,317.85).
It’s Snoop’s first brush with the IRS. He reportedly owed $476k in back taxes back in 2008, but paid up when Uncle Sam brought the debt to his attention.
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here