Last year, as we reported, she was sued for allegedly defaulting on a $2.2 million bank loan. And before that, her charity was taken to court for not paying back a $250k loan.
Now we’re learning that Blige – who was sued earlier this month for allegedly defaulting on a $500k bank loan – is also on the hook for $901,769.65 in back taxes to the state of New Jersey, according to official documents obtained by TMZ.
Burt Miss Mary is not the only celeb getting a visit from the tax man this weekend.
The IRS is claiming Snoop Dogg/Snoop Lion, whose real name is Cordazar Broadus, owes more than $546k in back payments.
According to the documents, reports TMZ, Snoop owes for two separate years, 2009 ($101,952.44) and 2011 ($444,317.85).
It’s Snoop’s first brush with the IRS. He reportedly owed $476k in back taxes back in 2008, but paid up when Uncle Sam brought the debt to his attention.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here