Last year, as we reported, she was sued for allegedly defaulting on a $2.2 million bank loan. And before that, her charity was taken to court for not paying back a $250k loan.
Now we’re learning that Blige – who was sued earlier this month for allegedly defaulting on a $500k bank loan – is also on the hook for $901,769.65 in back taxes to the state of New Jersey, according to official documents obtained by TMZ.
Burt Miss Mary is not the only celeb getting a visit from the tax man this weekend.
The IRS is claiming Snoop Dogg/Snoop Lion, whose real name is Cordazar Broadus, owes more than $546k in back payments.
According to the documents, reports TMZ, Snoop owes for two separate years, 2009 ($101,952.44) and 2011 ($444,317.85).
It’s Snoop’s first brush with the IRS. He reportedly owed $476k in back taxes back in 2008, but paid up when Uncle Sam brought the debt to his attention.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here