Why, it’s non-other than gun nut and arch conservative Ted Nugent. Who knew?!
“I honor blacks” is the claim that Nugent makes In his latest column at WorldnetDaily. Yes, that comment may surprise you, but of course as far as he’s concerned President Obama and the Democratic Party are the destroyers of black America.
Nugent’s column described how, despite receiving 93-percent of the black vote, President Obama is “the clear and present engineer of the destruction of black America.”
“The economic and social policies he endorses are destroying what is left of a once proud and strong black America,” he explained. “As a MotorCity Motown guy whose gravity-defying career pivots on my intense adulation for my black musical heroes, it pains me deeply to witness this self-inflicted destructo derby. The destruction of blacks has been engineered by President Obama’s party for at least the last 50 years.”
Nugent cites several statistics as his proof that black America has been harmed by the left’s social welfare policies: the disparity between black and white unemployment rates; high dropout rates among black Americans in certain inner-cities; an “epidemic” of black-on-black crime in Democratic-controlled cities with “gun free zones”; and a large amount of black children raised in single-parent households.
“With all this unbelievable negative information, what is more unbelievable is that black Americans continue to support Democratic politicians who have raped and plundered black America forever,” Nugent wrote, adding that blacks seem to be the only ones unaware of how the Democrats have “engineered” the destruction of “black America.”
“I don’t celebrate Black History Month. I celebrate it every day, as my very black-inspired musical dreams could not have been successful were it not for black Americans,” the musician added, citing Bo Diddly, James Brown, BB King, and others as some of his biggest influences in life and music.
By the way, Nugent wrapped up his column by revealing this gem: he plans to name his 2013 tour: Ted Nugent Black Power 2013. “Say it loud: my music is black and I’m proud!”
See, we told you he was down for the cause.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here