Why, it’s non-other than gun nut and arch conservative Ted Nugent. Who knew?!
“I honor blacks” is the claim that Nugent makes In his latest column at WorldnetDaily. Yes, that comment may surprise you, but of course as far as he’s concerned President Obama and the Democratic Party are the destroyers of black America.
Nugent’s column described how, despite receiving 93-percent of the black vote, President Obama is “the clear and present engineer of the destruction of black America.”
“The economic and social policies he endorses are destroying what is left of a once proud and strong black America,” he explained. “As a MotorCity Motown guy whose gravity-defying career pivots on my intense adulation for my black musical heroes, it pains me deeply to witness this self-inflicted destructo derby. The destruction of blacks has been engineered by President Obama’s party for at least the last 50 years.”
Nugent cites several statistics as his proof that black America has been harmed by the left’s social welfare policies: the disparity between black and white unemployment rates; high dropout rates among black Americans in certain inner-cities; an “epidemic” of black-on-black crime in Democratic-controlled cities with “gun free zones”; and a large amount of black children raised in single-parent households.
“With all this unbelievable negative information, what is more unbelievable is that black Americans continue to support Democratic politicians who have raped and plundered black America forever,” Nugent wrote, adding that blacks seem to be the only ones unaware of how the Democrats have “engineered” the destruction of “black America.”
“I don’t celebrate Black History Month. I celebrate it every day, as my very black-inspired musical dreams could not have been successful were it not for black Americans,” the musician added, citing Bo Diddly, James Brown, BB King, and others as some of his biggest influences in life and music.
By the way, Nugent wrapped up his column by revealing this gem: he plans to name his 2013 tour: Ted Nugent Black Power 2013. “Say it loud: my music is black and I’m proud!”
See, we told you he was down for the cause.
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here