*Alysse and Shay, better known to some as “Two Black Girls and a Mic,” recently interviewed Alia Rose, the daughter of the late Teena Marie about her mother’s recent posthumously released album “Beautiful” and growing up as the daughter of a musical icon.
Miss Rose was pretty forthcoming and gave the two black girls with a mic some pretty interesting stuff to chew on. They got Teena Marie’s only child to discuss her childhood and her mother’s liberal attitude toward her that she feels led her down the wrong path.
“She let me do my thing. She let me do exactly what it is I wanted to do. I wanted to party,” Alia Rose confessed. “I wanted to hang out with all my friends and experiment with different things and … she allowed me to that.”
Alia also dispels the rumors that Rick James is her father and that her mom never said her real dad’s name.
Now that we have your attention, we assume you’re down for hearing the full discourse between the ladies. If so, please click the player below and listen. (BTW, Alia’s intro comes at about 7 minutes and 35 seconds into the show.)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here