*Alysse and Shay, better known to some as “Two Black Girls and a Mic,” recently interviewed Alia Rose, the daughter of the late Teena Marie about her mother’s recent posthumously released album “Beautiful” and growing up as the daughter of a musical icon.
Miss Rose was pretty forthcoming and gave the two black girls with a mic some pretty interesting stuff to chew on. They got Teena Marie’s only child to discuss her childhood and her mother’s liberal attitude toward her that she feels led her down the wrong path.
“She let me do my thing. She let me do exactly what it is I wanted to do. I wanted to party,” Alia Rose confessed. “I wanted to hang out with all my friends and experiment with different things and … she allowed me to that.”
Alia also dispels the rumors that Rick James is her father and that her mom never said her real dad’s name.
Now that we have your attention, we assume you’re down for hearing the full discourse between the ladies. If so, please click the player below and listen. (BTW, Alia’s intro comes at about 7 minutes and 35 seconds into the show.)
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here