According to TMZ, Friday morning around 4:30am LAPD had to be called because Terrell Owens wouldn’t leave a woman alone.
The unidentified woman says he had been banging on her door for around 3 hours and she couldn’t take anymore so she called the cops on him.
Geez, T.O., has it come to this? Stalking and making a nuisance out of yourself?
Anyway, Owens was NOT arrested, but according to law enforcement sources, the woman says she couldn’t get the guy to go away after she made it clear he wasn’t welcome.
When cops arrived to the scene, the woman told police she was not afraid for her safety … she just wanted him off the property ASAP.
Police passed the message along to the ex-NFLer who the good sense to oblige and he also probably realized it was LAPD giving him the message.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here