According to TMZ, Friday morning around 4:30am LAPD had to be called because Terrell Owens wouldn’t leave a woman alone.
The unidentified woman says he had been banging on her door for around 3 hours and she couldn’t take anymore so she called the cops on him.
Geez, T.O., has it come to this? Stalking and making a nuisance out of yourself?
Anyway, Owens was NOT arrested, but according to law enforcement sources, the woman says she couldn’t get the guy to go away after she made it clear he wasn’t welcome.
When cops arrived to the scene, the woman told police she was not afraid for her safety … she just wanted him off the property ASAP.
Police passed the message along to the ex-NFLer who the good sense to oblige and he also probably realized it was LAPD giving him the message.
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here