According to TMZ, Friday morning around 4:30am LAPD had to be called because Terrell Owens wouldn’t leave a woman alone.
The unidentified woman says he had been banging on her door for around 3 hours and she couldn’t take anymore so she called the cops on him.
Geez, T.O., has it come to this? Stalking and making a nuisance out of yourself?
Anyway, Owens was NOT arrested, but according to law enforcement sources, the woman says she couldn’t get the guy to go away after she made it clear he wasn’t welcome.
When cops arrived to the scene, the woman told police she was not afraid for her safety … she just wanted him off the property ASAP.
Police passed the message along to the ex-NFLer who the good sense to oblige and he also probably realized it was LAPD giving him the message.
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here