According to TMZ, Friday morning around 4:30am LAPD had to be called because Terrell Owens wouldn’t leave a woman alone.
The unidentified woman says he had been banging on her door for around 3 hours and she couldn’t take anymore so she called the cops on him.
Geez, T.O., has it come to this? Stalking and making a nuisance out of yourself?
Anyway, Owens was NOT arrested, but according to law enforcement sources, the woman says she couldn’t get the guy to go away after she made it clear he wasn’t welcome.
When cops arrived to the scene, the woman told police she was not afraid for her safety … she just wanted him off the property ASAP.
Police passed the message along to the ex-NFLer who the good sense to oblige and he also probably realized it was LAPD giving him the message.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here