*A true black history moment is taking place right now in this country…over 100 years from the time it was supposed to actually make history.
The state of Mississippi never ratified the 13th Amendment to abolish slavery as well as involuntary servitude with the rest of the colonies back in 1865, according to New York Daily News.
They knew they hadn’t ratified the amendment as late as 1995, when they allegedly submitted the paperwork. But, due to an oversight….yada, yada, yada, yeah right!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here