*The internet is on fire with an old dance performed to new music…well, new to us.
The Harlem Shake has been around for a long time, but now folks have decided to put the dance in these wildly staged dance videos that are edited for effect.
The dance is set to “trap” music which is a genre that has been around, but is now getting a high level of exposure due to the Harlem Shake meme.
Just in the last few days, these videos are getting viewed by the hundreds of thousands, according to the Atlantic Wire. The music has a driving beat that is similar to Psy’s Gangnam Style.
It builds up and then gets folks dancing like a rhythmless nation, shaking all over the place. But unfortunately, if you don’t know what the Harlem Shake looks like, you will not find it in these videos.
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Cops Called to Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Over Family Fights
- Mexico Won’t Send Contestant to Miss Universe Due to Donald Trump
- Misty Copeland Named 1st Black Female Principal Dancer at American Ballet Theatre
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here