The Atlanta based group was formed by former XScape member and wife of T.I., Tameka “TINY” Harris.
Tiny decided to form the group when she discovered that her daughter Zonnique wanted to sing. The group, originally featured Zonnique and Lil Wayne’s daughter Reginae (who now has a solo deal on Young Money), but now is comprised of Star (Zonnique), Beauty (Bahja) and the rapper Babydoll (Breauanna).
The ladies experienced their first big hit with their single “Gucci This (Gucci That).” They went on to be the opening act during the “Scream Tour,” and now they are signed to Interscope records and managed by the loveable manager (and Tamar Braxton’s husband) Vincent Herbert. Vince also manages Mindless Behavior and Lady Gaga.
The positive ladies stopped by to chat with EURweb associate Cherise ‘CNikky Nicole during the 2013 NAACP Image Awards. They shared their excitement about being nominated for their first award ever, their thoughts on Beyonce A.K.A. “Baddie Bey,” what it’s like to film “The Family Hustle,” making an appearance on “Tiny Tonight,” and their image. But the girls – also known for their individuality – came up with a new term when CNikky asked them how they felt about bullying: “INVISIBLE BULLIES.”
“We say speak up, tell somebody, treat people the way you want to be treated, because it’s not right to treat them wrong or put them down because you are upset you know just….We hate bullies! You know, we’re invisible bullies. We’ll beat up somebody behind the scenes, but only for a good cause.”
Check out the interview below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- 'Family Feud' Contestant Can't Believe She's the 'Worst Ever' (WATCH)
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- 'The Music of ‘Underground': Behind-the-Scenes with John Legend on Slave Thriller
- Lamar Odom On Way to Full Recovery; Almost Living on His Own
- Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote. Here's why ...
- #BlackLivesMatter Activist Commits Suicide on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here