The Atlanta based group was formed by former XScape member and wife of T.I., Tameka “TINY” Harris.
Tiny decided to form the group when she discovered that her daughter Zonnique wanted to sing. The group, originally featured Zonnique and Lil Wayne’s daughter Reginae (who now has a solo deal on Young Money), but now is comprised of Star (Zonnique), Beauty (Bahja) and the rapper Babydoll (Breauanna).
The ladies experienced their first big hit with their single “Gucci This (Gucci That).” They went on to be the opening act during the “Scream Tour,” and now they are signed to Interscope records and managed by the loveable manager (and Tamar Braxton’s husband) Vincent Herbert. Vince also manages Mindless Behavior and Lady Gaga.
The positive ladies stopped by to chat with EURweb associate Cherise ‘CNikky Nicole during the 2013 NAACP Image Awards. They shared their excitement about being nominated for their first award ever, their thoughts on Beyonce A.K.A. “Baddie Bey,” what it’s like to film “The Family Hustle,” making an appearance on “Tiny Tonight,” and their image. But the girls – also known for their individuality – came up with a new term when CNikky asked them how they felt about bullying: “INVISIBLE BULLIES.”
“We say speak up, tell somebody, treat people the way you want to be treated, because it’s not right to treat them wrong or put them down because you are upset you know just….We hate bullies! You know, we’re invisible bullies. We’ll beat up somebody behind the scenes, but only for a good cause.”
Check out the interview below:
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here