The woman featured in the Time Warner Cable commercial ‘The Walking Dead’ – the most costly ad that premiered during the Super Bowl – could be likened to any American citizen touring the halls and chambers of Congress.
At the end of the commercial – after discovering body parts and encountering bizarre walking zombies – the disgusted woman points out the mess and tells the guys, ‘Clean this up!’
It’s a simple message Congress: get your act together, get to work and clean your mess up! Do what you were elected and getting paid to do.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here