The woman featured in the Time Warner Cable commercial ‘The Walking Dead’ – the most costly ad that premiered during the Super Bowl – could be likened to any American citizen touring the halls and chambers of Congress.
At the end of the commercial – after discovering body parts and encountering bizarre walking zombies – the disgusted woman points out the mess and tells the guys, ‘Clean this up!’
It’s a simple message Congress: get your act together, get to work and clean your mess up! Do what you were elected and getting paid to do.
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gang Threatens to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here