The woman featured in the Time Warner Cable commercial ‘The Walking Dead’ – the most costly ad that premiered during the Super Bowl – could be likened to any American citizen touring the halls and chambers of Congress.
At the end of the commercial – after discovering body parts and encountering bizarre walking zombies – the disgusted woman points out the mess and tells the guys, ‘Clean this up!’
It’s a simple message Congress: get your act together, get to work and clean your mess up! Do what you were elected and getting paid to do.
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here