*Tiger Woods and his ex-wife Elin Nordegren were photographed together Saturday in Jupiter, Fla., for the first time in years, with daughter Sam, 5, and son Charlie, 4, reports TMZ.
The golfer, 37, and former model, 33, attended an event for a local youth sport organization. Their six-year marriage may have ended horrifically in 2010 after the late-2009 revelations of Woods’ multiple affairs, but they chatted cordially for about a half-hour, according to TMZ.
Woods has been quietly dating Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn for several months, dispatching his private jet to retrieve Vonn, 28, from Austria after a serious injury.
Nordegren, meanwhile, was recently linked to Swedish hockey player Douglas Murray and has been focusing on completing her $12 million beachfront mansion in North Palm Beach.
See more TMZ pics of Tiger and Elin’s public reunion below:
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here