*Tiger Woods and his ex-wife Elin Nordegren were photographed together Saturday in Jupiter, Fla., for the first time in years, with daughter Sam, 5, and son Charlie, 4, reports TMZ.
The golfer, 37, and former model, 33, attended an event for a local youth sport organization. Their six-year marriage may have ended horrifically in 2010 after the late-2009 revelations of Woods’ multiple affairs, but they chatted cordially for about a half-hour, according to TMZ.
Woods has been quietly dating Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn for several months, dispatching his private jet to retrieve Vonn, 28, from Austria after a serious injury.
Nordegren, meanwhile, was recently linked to Swedish hockey player Douglas Murray and has been focusing on completing her $12 million beachfront mansion in North Palm Beach.
See more TMZ pics of Tiger and Elin’s public reunion below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here