Guests included actor Michael Ealy (“Think Like A Man”), rapper/actor Common, actor Jesse Williams (“Grey’s Anatomy”), actor David Oyelowo (“Lincoln”), marketing executive James Lopez (Sony/Screen Gems), director Tim Story (“Think Like A Man”), magazine publisher Len Burnett (Uptown Magazine), entertainment attorney Gordon Bobb, director George Tillman, Jr. (“Notorious”), actor Dennis Haysbert (“The Unit”), talent agent Charles King (William Morris Endeavor), actor Omari Hardwick (“Sparkle”), talent manager Brian Dobbins (Principato Young Entertainment), entertainment executive Guy Primus (Overbrook Entertainment), actor Wendell Pierce (“Treme”), talent agent Ryan Tarpley (Creative Artists Agency), and NFL Player Terrell Suggs (Super Bowl Champion Baltimore Ravens), among others.
The pre-Oscar event was all about celebrating trailblazing black men in entertainment and multimedia. An evening curated in recognition of the amazing dialogue that is about living the Best Life and using their Platform to inspire others. Sponsors for the evening were The Shadow League (Keith Clinkscales) and the L’Ermitage Hotel Beverly Hills. The event was presented by ICON MANN Sports (http://iconmannsports.com/).
Here are more (Earl Gibson III) photos from the event:
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here