Guests included actor Michael Ealy (“Think Like A Man”), rapper/actor Common, actor Jesse Williams (“Grey’s Anatomy”), actor David Oyelowo (“Lincoln”), marketing executive James Lopez (Sony/Screen Gems), director Tim Story (“Think Like A Man”), magazine publisher Len Burnett (Uptown Magazine), entertainment attorney Gordon Bobb, director George Tillman, Jr. (“Notorious”), actor Dennis Haysbert (“The Unit”), talent agent Charles King (William Morris Endeavor), actor Omari Hardwick (“Sparkle”), talent manager Brian Dobbins (Principato Young Entertainment), entertainment executive Guy Primus (Overbrook Entertainment), actor Wendell Pierce (“Treme”), talent agent Ryan Tarpley (Creative Artists Agency), and NFL Player Terrell Suggs (Super Bowl Champion Baltimore Ravens), among others.
The pre-Oscar event was all about celebrating trailblazing black men in entertainment and multimedia. An evening curated in recognition of the amazing dialogue that is about living the Best Life and using their Platform to inspire others. Sponsors for the evening were The Shadow League (Keith Clinkscales) and the L’Ermitage Hotel Beverly Hills. The event was presented by ICON MANN Sports (http://iconmannsports.com/).
Here are more (Earl Gibson III) photos from the event:
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here