Guests included actor Michael Ealy (“Think Like A Man”), rapper/actor Common, actor Jesse Williams (“Grey’s Anatomy”), actor David Oyelowo (“Lincoln”), marketing executive James Lopez (Sony/Screen Gems), director Tim Story (“Think Like A Man”), magazine publisher Len Burnett (Uptown Magazine), entertainment attorney Gordon Bobb, director George Tillman, Jr. (“Notorious”), actor Dennis Haysbert (“The Unit”), talent agent Charles King (William Morris Endeavor), actor Omari Hardwick (“Sparkle”), talent manager Brian Dobbins (Principato Young Entertainment), entertainment executive Guy Primus (Overbrook Entertainment), actor Wendell Pierce (“Treme”), talent agent Ryan Tarpley (Creative Artists Agency), and NFL Player Terrell Suggs (Super Bowl Champion Baltimore Ravens), among others.
The pre-Oscar event was all about celebrating trailblazing black men in entertainment and multimedia. An evening curated in recognition of the amazing dialogue that is about living the Best Life and using their Platform to inspire others. Sponsors for the evening were The Shadow League (Keith Clinkscales) and the L’Ermitage Hotel Beverly Hills. The event was presented by ICON MANN Sports (http://iconmannsports.com/).
Here are more (Earl Gibson III) photos from the event:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here