Guests included actor Michael Ealy (“Think Like A Man”), rapper/actor Common, actor Jesse Williams (“Grey’s Anatomy”), actor David Oyelowo (“Lincoln”), marketing executive James Lopez (Sony/Screen Gems), director Tim Story (“Think Like A Man”), magazine publisher Len Burnett (Uptown Magazine), entertainment attorney Gordon Bobb, director George Tillman, Jr. (“Notorious”), actor Dennis Haysbert (“The Unit”), talent agent Charles King (William Morris Endeavor), actor Omari Hardwick (“Sparkle”), talent manager Brian Dobbins (Principato Young Entertainment), entertainment executive Guy Primus (Overbrook Entertainment), actor Wendell Pierce (“Treme”), talent agent Ryan Tarpley (Creative Artists Agency), and NFL Player Terrell Suggs (Super Bowl Champion Baltimore Ravens), among others.
The pre-Oscar event was all about celebrating trailblazing black men in entertainment and multimedia. An evening curated in recognition of the amazing dialogue that is about living the Best Life and using their Platform to inspire others. Sponsors for the evening were The Shadow League (Keith Clinkscales) and the L’Ermitage Hotel Beverly Hills. The event was presented by ICON MANN Sports (http://iconmannsports.com/).
Here are more (Earl Gibson III) photos from the event:
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here