On Valentine’s Day, we reported on the new celebrity Sweet Brown has been enjoying nearly a year after her apartment fire put her on the map.
But we didn’t realize she was going to blow up like this after her Shortline Dental commercial.
Tyler Perry has reached out and grabbed Sweet Brown for his big screen adaptation of his play, ”A Madea Christmas”, according to The Grio.
There hasn’t been any details given about her role in the movie, but surely she’s pinching herself after being asked to appear in the film.
According to the report, the movie centers around a visit to the country after Madea is enlisted to help her friend pay her daughter a surprise visit that uncovers secrets.
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Damon Wayans Reveals Tracy Morgan's Undisclosed Walmart Settlement; Morgan's Camp Puzzled
- The New Yorker Cover Depicts President Kanye West
- EUR Quickie: Shocking Photo! ... Can U Guess Who This is?
- Janet Jackson Releases Title Track from ‘Unbreakable’ (Listen)
- Criminal Charges Recommended for Camper Accused of Terrorizing Black Family
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here