On Valentine’s Day, we reported on the new celebrity Sweet Brown has been enjoying nearly a year after her apartment fire put her on the map.
But we didn’t realize she was going to blow up like this after her Shortline Dental commercial.
Tyler Perry has reached out and grabbed Sweet Brown for his big screen adaptation of his play, ”A Madea Christmas”, according to The Grio.
There hasn’t been any details given about her role in the movie, but surely she’s pinching herself after being asked to appear in the film.
According to the report, the movie centers around a visit to the country after Madea is enlisted to help her friend pay her daughter a surprise visit that uncovers secrets.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here