On Valentine’s Day, we reported on the new celebrity Sweet Brown has been enjoying nearly a year after her apartment fire put her on the map.
But we didn’t realize she was going to blow up like this after her Shortline Dental commercial.
Tyler Perry has reached out and grabbed Sweet Brown for his big screen adaptation of his play, ”A Madea Christmas”, according to The Grio.
There hasn’t been any details given about her role in the movie, but surely she’s pinching herself after being asked to appear in the film.
According to the report, the movie centers around a visit to the country after Madea is enlisted to help her friend pay her daughter a surprise visit that uncovers secrets.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here