*On January 16, we reported an awful, but heroic story of a man by the name of Nelson Mandela Myers, who rescued 5-year-old Na’illa Robinson on his way to work.
She was kidnapped from her elementary school and he later found her underneath a slide on a playground en route to his job, soaking wet in freezing temperatures, wearing only an adult size black t-shirt in the early morning hours of Tuesday, January 15.
Well, we thought the story stopped there and all was well with the world until we found out from an inside source that she had been so brutally, sexually assaulted that she has to wear a colostomy bag.
The story has yet to gain national attention and we are wondering why.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here