*On January 16, we reported an awful, but heroic story of a man by the name of Nelson Mandela Myers, who rescued 5-year-old Na’illa Robinson on his way to work.
She was kidnapped from her elementary school and he later found her underneath a slide on a playground en route to his job, soaking wet in freezing temperatures, wearing only an adult size black t-shirt in the early morning hours of Tuesday, January 15.
Well, we thought the story stopped there and all was well with the world until we found out from an inside source that she had been so brutally, sexually assaulted that she has to wear a colostomy bag.
The story has yet to gain national attention and we are wondering why.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here