In the current story line on the Showtime series, “Shameless,” ‘Carol’ attempts to conceive and carry a child for her infertile daughter, ‘Veroncia.’
All of the comedy began on a recent show when ‘Veronica’ and her husband attempted their home in-vetrofertilization using a turkey-baster.
In real life, Calloway -who is the mother of two biological daughters Ashley and Alexandra and a surrogate mother to Jhamasa Noel Lewis-Adams says, “Being a real surrogate mother of sorts myself, I understand the endless boundaries a mother’s love can have.”
“Shameless” airs Sundays at 9 ppm ET/PT on Showtime.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- T-Boz to Exec. Produce Teen Musical Project 'What About Your Friends?'
- Maino’s Girlfriend to Sue NYPD Over T.I. Concert Shooting
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here