In the current story line on the Showtime series, “Shameless,” ‘Carol’ attempts to conceive and carry a child for her infertile daughter, ‘Veroncia.’
All of the comedy began on a recent show when ‘Veronica’ and her husband attempted their home in-vetrofertilization using a turkey-baster.
In real life, Calloway -who is the mother of two biological daughters Ashley and Alexandra and a surrogate mother to Jhamasa Noel Lewis-Adams says, “Being a real surrogate mother of sorts myself, I understand the endless boundaries a mother’s love can have.”
“Shameless” airs Sundays at 9 ppm ET/PT on Showtime.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here