In the current story line on the Showtime series, “Shameless,” ‘Carol’ attempts to conceive and carry a child for her infertile daughter, ‘Veroncia.’
All of the comedy began on a recent show when ‘Veronica’ and her husband attempted their home in-vetrofertilization using a turkey-baster.
In real life, Calloway -who is the mother of two biological daughters Ashley and Alexandra and a surrogate mother to Jhamasa Noel Lewis-Adams says, “Being a real surrogate mother of sorts myself, I understand the endless boundaries a mother’s love can have.”
“Shameless” airs Sundays at 9 ppm ET/PT on Showtime.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addiction Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here