*It’s a sad Tuesday for “Monday Mornings.”
TNT’s latest drama, co-starring Ving Rhames, opened to just 1.34 million viewers after its “Dallas” lead, a low for the network, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The low-rated addition to the TNT’s generally strong scripted roster comes just a week after “Dallas” dropped in its sophomore return.
In the network’s coveted adults 25-54 demographic, “Monday Mornings” pulled 472,000 viewers.
From creators David E. Kelley and Dr. Sanjay Gupta, the show attempts to put a new spin on the hospital drama by focusing on its weekly morbidity and mortality meetings. It also stars Alfred Molina, Bill Irwin, Jamie Bamber and Jennifer Finnigan.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here