*It’s a sad Tuesday for “Monday Mornings.”
TNT’s latest drama, co-starring Ving Rhames, opened to just 1.34 million viewers after its “Dallas” lead, a low for the network, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The low-rated addition to the TNT’s generally strong scripted roster comes just a week after “Dallas” dropped in its sophomore return.
In the network’s coveted adults 25-54 demographic, “Monday Mornings” pulled 472,000 viewers.
From creators David E. Kelley and Dr. Sanjay Gupta, the show attempts to put a new spin on the hospital drama by focusing on its weekly morbidity and mortality meetings. It also stars Alfred Molina, Bill Irwin, Jamie Bamber and Jennifer Finnigan.
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here