*It’s a sad Tuesday for “Monday Mornings.”
TNT’s latest drama, co-starring Ving Rhames, opened to just 1.34 million viewers after its “Dallas” lead, a low for the network, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The low-rated addition to the TNT’s generally strong scripted roster comes just a week after “Dallas” dropped in its sophomore return.
In the network’s coveted adults 25-54 demographic, “Monday Mornings” pulled 472,000 viewers.
From creators David E. Kelley and Dr. Sanjay Gupta, the show attempts to put a new spin on the hospital drama by focusing on its weekly morbidity and mortality meetings. It also stars Alfred Molina, Bill Irwin, Jamie Bamber and Jennifer Finnigan.
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here