*It’s a sad Tuesday for “Monday Mornings.”
TNT’s latest drama, co-starring Ving Rhames, opened to just 1.34 million viewers after its “Dallas” lead, a low for the network, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The low-rated addition to the TNT’s generally strong scripted roster comes just a week after “Dallas” dropped in its sophomore return.
In the network’s coveted adults 25-54 demographic, “Monday Mornings” pulled 472,000 viewers.
From creators David E. Kelley and Dr. Sanjay Gupta, the show attempts to put a new spin on the hospital drama by focusing on its weekly morbidity and mortality meetings. It also stars Alfred Molina, Bill Irwin, Jamie Bamber and Jennifer Finnigan.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here