*It’s a sad Tuesday for “Monday Mornings.”
TNT’s latest drama, co-starring Ving Rhames, opened to just 1.34 million viewers after its “Dallas” lead, a low for the network, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The low-rated addition to the TNT’s generally strong scripted roster comes just a week after “Dallas” dropped in its sophomore return.
In the network’s coveted adults 25-54 demographic, “Monday Mornings” pulled 472,000 viewers.
From creators David E. Kelley and Dr. Sanjay Gupta, the show attempts to put a new spin on the hospital drama by focusing on its weekly morbidity and mortality meetings. It also stars Alfred Molina, Bill Irwin, Jamie Bamber and Jennifer Finnigan.
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Damon Wayans Reveals Tracy Morgan's Undisclosed Walmart Settlement; Morgan's Camp Puzzled
- The New Yorker Cover Depicts President Kanye West
- EUR Quickie: Shocking Photo! ... Can U Guess Who This is?
- Janet Jackson Releases Title Track from ‘Unbreakable’ (Listen)
- Criminal Charges Recommended for Camper Accused of Terrorizing Black Family
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here