*Who can decline brunch (yum!), bottles during an action-packed GRAMMY weekend?
Certainly not close friends of three time Grammy Award singer/songwriter winner Ne-Yo.
theJasmineBrand.com was there to watch and ear hustle first hand, while Compound Entertainment held it’s 5th Annual Grammy Midnight Brunch presented by Malibu RED.
Held at West Hollywood’s STK and Bagatelle Restaurants, we spotted the likes of Diddy, Miley Cyrus (we spot this girl e’rywhere in LA), Ryan Philippe, Frank Ocean, Kelly Rowland, Jermaine Dupri, Jill Scott, rapper/actor Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Jill Scott, Adrienne Bailon, Compound University artist RaVaughn, actor Tristian Wilds, Eva Marcille, Kevin McCall, Grey’s Anatomy actor Jesse Williams, Young Jeezy, French Montana, Meek Mills, Christina Milian, Monyetta Shaw (Ne-Yo’s fiance) and we even bumped into a few reality stars.
For more photos of the event, visit theJasmineBrand.com.
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here