*Who can decline brunch (yum!), bottles during an action-packed GRAMMY weekend?
Certainly not close friends of three time Grammy Award singer/songwriter winner Ne-Yo.
theJasmineBrand.com was there to watch and ear hustle first hand, while Compound Entertainment held it’s 5th Annual Grammy Midnight Brunch presented by Malibu RED.
Held at West Hollywood’s STK and Bagatelle Restaurants, we spotted the likes of Diddy, Miley Cyrus (we spot this girl e’rywhere in LA), Ryan Philippe, Frank Ocean, Kelly Rowland, Jermaine Dupri, Jill Scott, rapper/actor Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Jill Scott, Adrienne Bailon, Compound University artist RaVaughn, actor Tristian Wilds, Eva Marcille, Kevin McCall, Grey’s Anatomy actor Jesse Williams, Young Jeezy, French Montana, Meek Mills, Christina Milian, Monyetta Shaw (Ne-Yo’s fiance) and we even bumped into a few reality stars.
For more photos of the event, visit theJasmineBrand.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here