*Who can decline brunch (yum!), bottles during an action-packed GRAMMY weekend?
Certainly not close friends of three time Grammy Award singer/songwriter winner Ne-Yo.
theJasmineBrand.com was there to watch and ear hustle first hand, while Compound Entertainment held it’s 5th Annual Grammy Midnight Brunch presented by Malibu RED.
Held at West Hollywood’s STK and Bagatelle Restaurants, we spotted the likes of Diddy, Miley Cyrus (we spot this girl e’rywhere in LA), Ryan Philippe, Frank Ocean, Kelly Rowland, Jermaine Dupri, Jill Scott, rapper/actor Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Jill Scott, Adrienne Bailon, Compound University artist RaVaughn, actor Tristian Wilds, Eva Marcille, Kevin McCall, Grey’s Anatomy actor Jesse Williams, Young Jeezy, French Montana, Meek Mills, Christina Milian, Monyetta Shaw (Ne-Yo’s fiance) and we even bumped into a few reality stars.
For more photos of the event, visit theJasmineBrand.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here