*Who can decline brunch (yum!), bottles during an action-packed GRAMMY weekend?
Certainly not close friends of three time Grammy Award singer/songwriter winner Ne-Yo.
theJasmineBrand.com was there to watch and ear hustle first hand, while Compound Entertainment held it’s 5th Annual Grammy Midnight Brunch presented by Malibu RED.
Held at West Hollywood’s STK and Bagatelle Restaurants, we spotted the likes of Diddy, Miley Cyrus (we spot this girl e’rywhere in LA), Ryan Philippe, Frank Ocean, Kelly Rowland, Jermaine Dupri, Jill Scott, rapper/actor Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Jill Scott, Adrienne Bailon, Compound University artist RaVaughn, actor Tristian Wilds, Eva Marcille, Kevin McCall, Grey’s Anatomy actor Jesse Williams, Young Jeezy, French Montana, Meek Mills, Christina Milian, Monyetta Shaw (Ne-Yo’s fiance) and we even bumped into a few reality stars.
For more photos of the event, visit theJasmineBrand.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here