*Who can decline brunch (yum!), bottles during an action-packed GRAMMY weekend?
Certainly not close friends of three time Grammy Award singer/songwriter winner Ne-Yo.
theJasmineBrand.com was there to watch and ear hustle first hand, while Compound Entertainment held it’s 5th Annual Grammy Midnight Brunch presented by Malibu RED.
Held at West Hollywood’s STK and Bagatelle Restaurants, we spotted the likes of Diddy, Miley Cyrus (we spot this girl e’rywhere in LA), Ryan Philippe, Frank Ocean, Kelly Rowland, Jermaine Dupri, Jill Scott, rapper/actor Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Jill Scott, Adrienne Bailon, Compound University artist RaVaughn, actor Tristian Wilds, Eva Marcille, Kevin McCall, Grey’s Anatomy actor Jesse Williams, Young Jeezy, French Montana, Meek Mills, Christina Milian, Monyetta Shaw (Ne-Yo’s fiance) and we even bumped into a few reality stars.
For more photos of the event, visit theJasmineBrand.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here