*World sales rights to “Gallowwalkers,” the fantasy horror flick filmed by Wesley Snipes before he went to prison for tax evasion, was picked up by VMI Worldwide, according to The Hollywood Reporter. [Scroll down to watch the trailer.]
Snipes stars as a cursed gunman whose victims return as zombie warriors bent on revenge. VMI will screen the feature from director Andrew Goth to international buyers at the European Film Market in Berlin next week.
“Gallowwalkers” is the first Wesley Snipes vehicle up for offer for global distributors in more than three years. The actor’s last feature, “Game of Death,” was released in 2010. VMI is hoping the one-time action star has lost none of his worldwide genre appeal.
“We are very proud to be the company re-introducing Wesley Snipes to our buyers, knowing the strong demand for him to entertain us again’ said VMI president Andre Relis.
In 2010, Snipes began serving a three-year prison sentence in McKean County, Pennsylvania for misdemeanor failure to file U.S. federal income tax returns.
Watch the “Gallowwalkers” trailer below.
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here