*Producer The-Dream took it back to 1992 with his look at the Grammy’s yesterday, prompting a memorable critique from Jay-Z during the telecast.
The two took the stage with Frank Ocean to accept their best rap/sung collaboration award for “No Church in the Wild,” from Kanye West and Jay-Z’s “Watch the Throne.”
Jay, who was accepting his 17th career Grammy, gave the stage to Ocean and The-Dream, who was sporting a “Boyz N the Hood” baseball cap over a knitted hat featuring the black-and-white “Parental Guidance / Explicit Content” warning.
When it was Jay-Z’s turn at the podium, he looked at The-Dream and said, “I would like to thank the swap meet for his hat.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here