*So what is up with Kanye West and his sudden hate for Jay-Z? We thought they were thicker than mud.
Is he jealous of Jay’s and Justin Timberlake‘s new found relationship? Sounds like it. But who knows. Maybe, just maybe there’s more to it.
The not-at-all-shy rapper took to the stage during his show in London Saturday and went off about Jay-Z and Justin’s “Suit & Tie.”
“I got love for Hov, but I ain’t f–king with that ‘Suit & Tie,” he told the crowd as “Clique” played in the background, which features him and Jay-Z.
“I hate business people. People get on the phone with me and tell me, ‘What kind of business can you do, though? What type of business are you doing? What’s the numbers? How much did you sell? What’s the radio spins? How much shampoo can you sell with your face on it and sh-t. Remind me again why we in this sh-t. Can you remind me again why we in this sh-t? Since when [is] making music about getting rich? Since when was making art about getting rich?…Remind me again why we in this sh-t. Remind me again why the Grammys couldn’t suck my d-ck.”
Whoa! Say what?! Anyway, there was even more during the 10-minute diatribe:
“Can I sell a drink for you, please?” West continued. “So you can help me put on a better show. Please corporations. Can you please support me? I swear I’m a nice ni–a now. I swear I’ll put the pink polo back on. I swear to you. Please. Just for three million dollars. I need it so bad. I need a new pool in my backyard. I tell my fans your sh-t is cool. And if they believe in me they should also believe in you. What’s my public rating now? Are they liking me again? They forgot about the whole Beyoncé thing right? Okay, cool.”
Maybe Kanye is feeling somewhat left out of Hova’s plans to tour with Justin Timberlake. Jay Z & Justin recently announced the “Legends of The Summer” tour which is a series of 12 concerts that kick off July 17 in Toronto and wrap up Aug. 16 in Miami.
Watch the full clip below (the rant starts around the 6:00 mark).
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here