*So what is up with Kanye West and his sudden hate for Jay-Z? We thought they were thicker than mud.
Is he jealous of Jay’s and Justin Timberlake‘s new found relationship? Sounds like it. But who knows. Maybe, just maybe there’s more to it.
The not-at-all-shy rapper took to the stage during his show in London Saturday and went off about Jay-Z and Justin’s “Suit & Tie.”
“I got love for Hov, but I ain’t f–king with that ‘Suit & Tie,” he told the crowd as “Clique” played in the background, which features him and Jay-Z.
“I hate business people. People get on the phone with me and tell me, ‘What kind of business can you do, though? What type of business are you doing? What’s the numbers? How much did you sell? What’s the radio spins? How much shampoo can you sell with your face on it and sh-t. Remind me again why we in this sh-t. Can you remind me again why we in this sh-t? Since when [is] making music about getting rich? Since when was making art about getting rich?…Remind me again why we in this sh-t. Remind me again why the Grammys couldn’t suck my d-ck.”
Whoa! Say what?! Anyway, there was even more during the 10-minute diatribe:
“Can I sell a drink for you, please?” West continued. “So you can help me put on a better show. Please corporations. Can you please support me? I swear I’m a nice ni–a now. I swear I’ll put the pink polo back on. I swear to you. Please. Just for three million dollars. I need it so bad. I need a new pool in my backyard. I tell my fans your sh-t is cool. And if they believe in me they should also believe in you. What’s my public rating now? Are they liking me again? They forgot about the whole Beyoncé thing right? Okay, cool.”
Maybe Kanye is feeling somewhat left out of Hova’s plans to tour with Justin Timberlake. Jay Z & Justin recently announced the “Legends of The Summer” tour which is a series of 12 concerts that kick off July 17 in Toronto and wrap up Aug. 16 in Miami.
Watch the full clip below (the rant starts around the 6:00 mark).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steven Ivory: Maurice White’s Forever Hip Place
- Sheryl Lee Ralph: 'Where's My NAACP Image Award?' (WATCH)
- Stevie J Brags to Nick Cannon He Sexed Mariah Carey ... Twice!
- One-Year-Old Dies, After Being Shot in the Face in Compton
- Jay Z's Drug Dealer Past Thrown at Beyonce by TV Host Tomi Lahren
- Former Atlanta Vice Mayor Lisa Borders Named New WNBA President
- Does Bernie Sanders Meeting Al Sharpton Equal More Black Voter Support?
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here