The show started off with great ratings, but unfortunately, it’s loosing steam and really needs your support!!!
Before “Deception” aired he told us what to expect … now that the show is a few weeks in, he was willing to reveal that things are about to get hot and heavy!
EURweb associate CNikky caught up with Laz at the NAACP Image Awards. In addition to speaking to us about fashion, Jheri curls and the grill, he also shared that the next few episodes of “Deception” may be too hot for TV!
“Wait until they see the next few episodes, cause now it really starts getting crazy. Now that the love triangle is in full effect between Meagan, Wes Brown and myself, you know it just goes nuts now. It’s about to get nuts! We’re gonna show you why it’s a 10 o’clock show. Too much ‘Deception’ going on for 9 o’clock!”
Watch the interview below and tune in to “Deception” every Monday night at 10pm on NBC:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here