The show started off with great ratings, but unfortunately, it’s loosing steam and really needs your support!!!
Before “Deception” aired he told us what to expect … now that the show is a few weeks in, he was willing to reveal that things are about to get hot and heavy!
EURweb associate CNikky caught up with Laz at the NAACP Image Awards. In addition to speaking to us about fashion, Jheri curls and the grill, he also shared that the next few episodes of “Deception” may be too hot for TV!
“Wait until they see the next few episodes, cause now it really starts getting crazy. Now that the love triangle is in full effect between Meagan, Wes Brown and myself, you know it just goes nuts now. It’s about to get nuts! We’re gonna show you why it’s a 10 o’clock show. Too much ‘Deception’ going on for 9 o’clock!”
Watch the interview below and tune in to “Deception” every Monday night at 10pm on NBC:
- A Blunted Snoop Doog Blasts Tom Brady NFL Victory: BULLSH*T! (Watch)
- Rihanna Goes Braless in New Dior Magazine Spread (Pics)
- Janet Jackson to Debut New Song on Beats 1; Reveals ‘Unbreakable’ Tracklist
- Idris Elba Responds to James Bond Author Saying He’s ‘Too Street’
- Check Out New 'Bridge' Clip from cartel-thriller SICARIO (Watch)
- NYU Removes Bill Cosby’s Name from Film Workshop Program
- Donald Trump to Kareem Abdul Jabbar: ‘You Don’t Have a Clue About Life’
- 'Slave Trade' Video Game Altered After Social Media Backlash
- Michel'le Back with New Single: 'It's Nothing' (LISTEN)
- ‘Welcome to Death Row’ Shopped as a Sequel to ‘Straight Outta Compton’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here