The show started off with great ratings, but unfortunately, it’s loosing steam and really needs your support!!!
Before “Deception” aired he told us what to expect … now that the show is a few weeks in, he was willing to reveal that things are about to get hot and heavy!
EURweb associate CNikky caught up with Laz at the NAACP Image Awards. In addition to speaking to us about fashion, Jheri curls and the grill, he also shared that the next few episodes of “Deception” may be too hot for TV!
“Wait until they see the next few episodes, cause now it really starts getting crazy. Now that the love triangle is in full effect between Meagan, Wes Brown and myself, you know it just goes nuts now. It’s about to get nuts! We’re gonna show you why it’s a 10 o’clock show. Too much ‘Deception’ going on for 9 o’clock!”
Watch the interview below and tune in to “Deception” every Monday night at 10pm on NBC:
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here