The show started off with great ratings, but unfortunately, it’s loosing steam and really needs your support!!!
Before “Deception” aired he told us what to expect … now that the show is a few weeks in, he was willing to reveal that things are about to get hot and heavy!
EURweb associate CNikky caught up with Laz at the NAACP Image Awards. In addition to speaking to us about fashion, Jheri curls and the grill, he also shared that the next few episodes of “Deception” may be too hot for TV!
“Wait until they see the next few episodes, cause now it really starts getting crazy. Now that the love triangle is in full effect between Meagan, Wes Brown and myself, you know it just goes nuts now. It’s about to get nuts! We’re gonna show you why it’s a 10 o’clock show. Too much ‘Deception’ going on for 9 o’clock!”
Watch the interview below and tune in to “Deception” every Monday night at 10pm on NBC:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lionel Richie Trying to Get Oscar Attention for 'Tuskegee Airmen' Doc (Trailer)
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here