The show started off with great ratings, but unfortunately, it’s loosing steam and really needs your support!!!
Before “Deception” aired he told us what to expect … now that the show is a few weeks in, he was willing to reveal that things are about to get hot and heavy!
EURweb associate CNikky caught up with Laz at the NAACP Image Awards. In addition to speaking to us about fashion, Jheri curls and the grill, he also shared that the next few episodes of “Deception” may be too hot for TV!
“Wait until they see the next few episodes, cause now it really starts getting crazy. Now that the love triangle is in full effect between Meagan, Wes Brown and myself, you know it just goes nuts now. It’s about to get nuts! We’re gonna show you why it’s a 10 o’clock show. Too much ‘Deception’ going on for 9 o’clock!”
Watch the interview below and tune in to “Deception” every Monday night at 10pm on NBC:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here