Yep, Vogue’s contributing editor has hooked up with production company Electus to develop a late-night talk show.
Electus, if you didn’t know, is a partnership between former NBC Entertainment cochairman Ben Silverman and IAC Corp.
Along with Electus, Talley will serve as executive producer of the as yet unnamed entity. Here’s what he told WWD:
“The goal is to create a show that blends Dick Cavett’s approach to eloquence and sophistication with unparalleled access into my international fashion lifestyle. A forum where unique stories will be told and inspirations shared.”
As far as when and where the show will be seen, Marc Beckman of DMA United who brokered the deal between Talley and Electus, said the show was still in the early stages of development but would likely be geared towards a cable network.
“We think a television platform is an ideal showcase for André’s personality to shine and bring together his amazing network of personal contacts, ranging from designers to musicians to politicians,” he noted.
For more go to WWD.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here