Yep, Vogue’s contributing editor has hooked up with production company Electus to develop a late-night talk show.
Electus, if you didn’t know, is a partnership between former NBC Entertainment cochairman Ben Silverman and IAC Corp.
Along with Electus, Talley will serve as executive producer of the as yet unnamed entity. Here’s what he told WWD:
“The goal is to create a show that blends Dick Cavett’s approach to eloquence and sophistication with unparalleled access into my international fashion lifestyle. A forum where unique stories will be told and inspirations shared.”
As far as when and where the show will be seen, Marc Beckman of DMA United who brokered the deal between Talley and Electus, said the show was still in the early stages of development but would likely be geared towards a cable network.
“We think a television platform is an ideal showcase for André’s personality to shine and bring together his amazing network of personal contacts, ranging from designers to musicians to politicians,” he noted.
For more go to WWD.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here