Yep, Vogue’s contributing editor has hooked up with production company Electus to develop a late-night talk show.
Electus, if you didn’t know, is a partnership between former NBC Entertainment cochairman Ben Silverman and IAC Corp.
Along with Electus, Talley will serve as executive producer of the as yet unnamed entity. Here’s what he told WWD:
“The goal is to create a show that blends Dick Cavett’s approach to eloquence and sophistication with unparalleled access into my international fashion lifestyle. A forum where unique stories will be told and inspirations shared.”
As far as when and where the show will be seen, Marc Beckman of DMA United who brokered the deal between Talley and Electus, said the show was still in the early stages of development but would likely be geared towards a cable network.
“We think a television platform is an ideal showcase for André’s personality to shine and bring together his amazing network of personal contacts, ranging from designers to musicians to politicians,” he noted.
For more go to WWD.
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Cops Called to Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Over Family Fights
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here