*We’re still trying to wrap our heads around this story.
An 8-year-old South African boy just tied the knot with a 61-year-old woman and mother of five to make his ancestors proud, reports RadarOnline.com.
Sanele Masilea said it was his deceased grandfather’s wish for him to be married. His family then arranged for him to jump the broom with Helen Shabangu because he loves her.
“Sanele is named after his grandfather, who was never had a white wedding before he died so asked Sanele to get married,” his mother, Patience Masilela said. “He chose Helen because he loves her.”
Clad in a black and silver suit, the boy exchanged vows in Tshwane, South Africa in front of 100 guests. Oh, and they sealed the deal with a kiss.
“By doing this we made the ancestors happy. If we hadn’t done what my son had asked then something bad would have happened in the family,” Patience said, noting that the ceremony was not legally binding. “I didn’t have a problem with it because I know it’s what the ancestors wanted and it would make them happy.”
Sanele said when he is older, he plans to marry a woman his own age.
Meanwhile, we have lots and lots of questions about this, but why won’t bother ask.
See more photos of the happy couple at RadarOnline.
- Bill Cosby Set to Be Deposed by Sept. 30 in Judy Huth Case
- Late Golf Great Charlie Sifford's Family Stole $1 Million From Him
- Former NBA All Star Vin Baker Training for Starbucks Manager Spot
- The Griswolds Are Back On 'Vacation' (Watch)
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Your MISSION: Laser Tag
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here