Punch TV – a black TV network that is going up against the likes of TV One and BET – has hit yet another milestone in what some may consider record time.
The network is proud to announce they are now in all the major Urban markets and will be reaching 60 million households.
To mark this launch, Punch TV is planning an exclusive Hollywood-style bash in April at The Jon Lovitz Club in Universal City, CA. They will be rolling out the red carpet for some of the biggest and brightest stars, and every major media outlet from around the world will be invited to cover this historic event. New shows for the next season will be featured.
For further information, please call (562) 424-4597 or visit their website at PunchTV.net.
Read a profile of Punch TV’s CEO Joseph Collins, written by Olu Alemoru of the Los Angeles Wave newspaper, here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here