Punch TV – a black TV network that is going up against the likes of TV One and BET – has hit yet another milestone in what some may consider record time.
The network is proud to announce they are now in all the major Urban markets and will be reaching 60 million households.
To mark this launch, Punch TV is planning an exclusive Hollywood-style bash in April at The Jon Lovitz Club in Universal City, CA. They will be rolling out the red carpet for some of the biggest and brightest stars, and every major media outlet from around the world will be invited to cover this historic event. New shows for the next season will be featured.
For further information, please call (562) 424-4597 or visit their website at PunchTV.net.
Read a profile of Punch TV’s CEO Joseph Collins, written by Olu Alemoru of the Los Angeles Wave newspaper, here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here