Punch TV – a black TV network that is going up against the likes of TV One and BET – has hit yet another milestone in what some may consider record time.
The network is proud to announce they are now in all the major Urban markets and will be reaching 60 million households.
To mark this launch, Punch TV is planning an exclusive Hollywood-style bash in April at The Jon Lovitz Club in Universal City, CA. They will be rolling out the red carpet for some of the biggest and brightest stars, and every major media outlet from around the world will be invited to cover this historic event. New shows for the next season will be featured.
For further information, please call (562) 424-4597 or visit their website at PunchTV.net.
Read a profile of Punch TV’s CEO Joseph Collins, written by Olu Alemoru of the Los Angeles Wave newspaper, here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here