Punch TV – a black TV network that is going up against the likes of TV One and BET – has hit yet another milestone in what some may consider record time.
The network is proud to announce they are now in all the major Urban markets and will be reaching 60 million households.
To mark this launch, Punch TV is planning an exclusive Hollywood-style bash in April at The Jon Lovitz Club in Universal City, CA. They will be rolling out the red carpet for some of the biggest and brightest stars, and every major media outlet from around the world will be invited to cover this historic event. New shows for the next season will be featured.
For further information, please call (562) 424-4597 or visit their website at PunchTV.net.
Read a profile of Punch TV’s CEO Joseph Collins, written by Olu Alemoru of the Los Angeles Wave newspaper, here.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here