Punch TV – a black TV network that is going up against the likes of TV One and BET – has hit yet another milestone in what some may consider record time.
The network is proud to announce they are now in all the major Urban markets and will be reaching 60 million households.
To mark this launch, Punch TV is planning an exclusive Hollywood-style bash in April at The Jon Lovitz Club in Universal City, CA. They will be rolling out the red carpet for some of the biggest and brightest stars, and every major media outlet from around the world will be invited to cover this historic event. New shows for the next season will be featured.
For further information, please call (562) 424-4597 or visit their website at PunchTV.net.
Read a profile of Punch TV’s CEO Joseph Collins, written by Olu Alemoru of the Los Angeles Wave newspaper, here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here