*It’s been a couple of years since we last reported and was disgusted by Dr. Kermit Gosnell and his ‘House of Horrors’ brand of macabre abortions.
But as they decide his fate for killing seven babies and a woman he was giving an abortion, the jury is filled with women.
The local CBS affiliate in Philadelphia interviewed Gosnell in 2010, and he was quite confident that he will win the case when all the evidence and information is provided.
But, he may be changing his tune as his assistants have given testimony that include live births where he snipped the infants’ spinal cord to end their lives.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Oprah Winfrey to Star in HBO Films' ‘Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks’
- Kerry Washington Pregnant With Second Child
- Steve Harvey’s Twin Daughters to Co-Host ‘Twin Hour’ Episode (Clip)
- Jay Z, Blue Ivy Do the Kid-N-Play Dance at Beyonce’s Formation Tour (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here