*It’s been a couple of years since we last reported and was disgusted by Dr. Kermit Gosnell and his ‘House of Horrors’ brand of macabre abortions.
But as they decide his fate for killing seven babies and a woman he was giving an abortion, the jury is filled with women.
The local CBS affiliate in Philadelphia interviewed Gosnell in 2010, and he was quite confident that he will win the case when all the evidence and information is provided.
But, he may be changing his tune as his assistants have given testimony that include live births where he snipped the infants’ spinal cord to end their lives.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here