*Former BET host AJ Calloway is headed to the altar for a second time.
On Wednesday, the co-host of BET’s “106 and Park” from 2000-2005, announced his engagement to fiancée Dionne Walker, according to the Necole Bitchie blog. The couple showed off her ring on Extra TV, where AJ works as the New York City correspondent.
Calloway married his first wife, Dr. Lao Sealey, in 2005.
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Bill Cosby Set to Be Deposed by Sept. 30 in Judy Huth Case
- Late Golf Great Charlie Sifford's Family Stole $1 Million From Him
- Former NBA All Star Vin Baker Training for Starbucks Manager Spot
- The Griswolds Are Back On 'Vacation' (Watch)
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here