Before we get started on this story, let us ask the ladies, “Would you let Mr. Freaky Deaky pictured above, hit it?”
OK, while you ponder that, here’s the deal on Mr. Sexy, er, The Creature …
*While reality shows appear to be popular, I still want to believe that most of us wouldn’t mind seeing them go off the air tomorrow.
They are pushing the envelope every single day and it is sickening to watch.
The newest program on AMC is “Freakshow.”
The show depicts the daily life at Todd Ray’s Venice Beach Freakshow and the lives of the entertainers or “freaks” that are a part of the Freakshow given their daily.
According to AMC, the show features “two-headed animals, strange artifacts, eccentric performers and human wonders.”
The human wonders would include The Creature.
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here