Before we get started on this story, let us ask the ladies, “Would you let Mr. Freaky Deaky pictured above, hit it?”
OK, while you ponder that, here’s the deal on Mr. Sexy, er, The Creature …
*While reality shows appear to be popular, I still want to believe that most of us wouldn’t mind seeing them go off the air tomorrow.
They are pushing the envelope every single day and it is sickening to watch.
The newest program on AMC is “Freakshow.”
The show depicts the daily life at Todd Ray’s Venice Beach Freakshow and the lives of the entertainers or “freaks” that are a part of the Freakshow given their daily.
According to AMC, the show features “two-headed animals, strange artifacts, eccentric performers and human wonders.”
The human wonders would include The Creature.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here