Before we get started on this story, let us ask the ladies, “Would you let Mr. Freaky Deaky pictured above, hit it?”
OK, while you ponder that, here’s the deal on Mr. Sexy, er, The Creature …
*While reality shows appear to be popular, I still want to believe that most of us wouldn’t mind seeing them go off the air tomorrow.
They are pushing the envelope every single day and it is sickening to watch.
The newest program on AMC is “Freakshow.”
The show depicts the daily life at Todd Ray’s Venice Beach Freakshow and the lives of the entertainers or “freaks” that are a part of the Freakshow given their daily.
According to AMC, the show features “two-headed animals, strange artifacts, eccentric performers and human wonders.”
The human wonders would include The Creature.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here