Seems she got the attention of a lot of boo birds during the taping of the show because she spoke her mind about brass music, according to TMZ.
Mel was in New Orleans Monday, along with Howie Mandel, Howard Stern and Heidi Klum. The first act of the day was Lagniappe, a very popular New Orleans brass band.
Mel told the band … she’s not a fan of brass music. Bad move in The Big Easy. The audience went nuts on her, screaming “Go home,” and “No respect.”
Mel became unglued, and leaned over to Howie, who comforted her.
We don’t think Ms. Mel B. will make that mistake again.
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here