Seems she got the attention of a lot of boo birds during the taping of the show because she spoke her mind about brass music, according to TMZ.
Mel was in New Orleans Monday, along with Howie Mandel, Howard Stern and Heidi Klum. The first act of the day was Lagniappe, a very popular New Orleans brass band.
Mel told the band … she’s not a fan of brass music. Bad move in The Big Easy. The audience went nuts on her, screaming “Go home,” and “No respect.”
Mel became unglued, and leaned over to Howie, who comforted her.
We don’t think Ms. Mel B. will make that mistake again.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here