Seems she got the attention of a lot of boo birds during the taping of the show because she spoke her mind about brass music, according to TMZ.
Mel was in New Orleans Monday, along with Howie Mandel, Howard Stern and Heidi Klum. The first act of the day was Lagniappe, a very popular New Orleans brass band.
Mel told the band … she’s not a fan of brass music. Bad move in The Big Easy. The audience went nuts on her, screaming “Go home,” and “No respect.”
Mel became unglued, and leaned over to Howie, who comforted her.
We don’t think Ms. Mel B. will make that mistake again.
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here