Seems she got the attention of a lot of boo birds during the taping of the show because she spoke her mind about brass music, according to TMZ.
Mel was in New Orleans Monday, along with Howie Mandel, Howard Stern and Heidi Klum. The first act of the day was Lagniappe, a very popular New Orleans brass band.
Mel told the band … she’s not a fan of brass music. Bad move in The Big Easy. The audience went nuts on her, screaming “Go home,” and “No respect.”
Mel became unglued, and leaned over to Howie, who comforted her.
We don’t think Ms. Mel B. will make that mistake again.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here