Seems she got the attention of a lot of boo birds during the taping of the show because she spoke her mind about brass music, according to TMZ.
Mel was in New Orleans Monday, along with Howie Mandel, Howard Stern and Heidi Klum. The first act of the day was Lagniappe, a very popular New Orleans brass band.
Mel told the band … she’s not a fan of brass music. Bad move in The Big Easy. The audience went nuts on her, screaming “Go home,” and “No respect.”
Mel became unglued, and leaned over to Howie, who comforted her.
We don’t think Ms. Mel B. will make that mistake again.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here