*The world’s oldest profession is so accepted in society that we joke about pimps and have even branded them with their very own swag and slap. But, it is a serious industry and some have made a lifestyle of it.
Two of Amsterdam’s oldest hookers, identical twins Louise and Martine Fokkens are 70 years old and have decided to give up their garter belts. They have been selling their bodies for money for more than 50 years.
They became hookers, one because her husband became her pimp and forced her into prostitution, and the other because of economical reasons.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here