*The world’s oldest profession is so accepted in society that we joke about pimps and have even branded them with their very own swag and slap. But, it is a serious industry and some have made a lifestyle of it.
Two of Amsterdam’s oldest hookers, identical twins Louise and Martine Fokkens are 70 years old and have decided to give up their garter belts. They have been selling their bodies for money for more than 50 years.
They became hookers, one because her husband became her pimp and forced her into prostitution, and the other because of economical reasons.
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here