*The world’s oldest profession is so accepted in society that we joke about pimps and have even branded them with their very own swag and slap. But, it is a serious industry and some have made a lifestyle of it.
Two of Amsterdam’s oldest hookers, identical twins Louise and Martine Fokkens are 70 years old and have decided to give up their garter belts. They have been selling their bodies for money for more than 50 years.
They became hookers, one because her husband became her pimp and forced her into prostitution, and the other because of economical reasons.
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here